League Model - Warwitch Jezraell
|We have 1198 articles and 90% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
|Feora2 (theme thoughts)||Imperatus (Dawnguard and non-vyros combos)|
| League Model - Warwitch Jezraell |
What if Skarre had captured Victoria as well as Gloria during the raid on their village? Victoria would have been a powerful Cryxian warcaster. When paired on the field of battle, there is no telling the devastation the twin Warwitches of Ingrane might have wrought.
- Warcaster - All warcasters come with a stack of standard special rules - most notably being awesome. (Click the link for a full rundown.)
- Parry - This model cannot be targeted by free strikes.
- Arcane Vortex - This model can immediately negate any spell that targets this model or a model within 3" of it by spending a focus token. The negated spell does not take effect, but its COST remains spent.
- Soul Taker: Cull Soul - This model can gain soul tokens. When a living enemy model is destroyed within 2" of this model, this model gains the destroyed model's soul token. After this model replenishes focus during the next Control Phase, replace each soul token with 1 focus point.
- Duo [Deneghra] - While Jezraell is in Deneghra's CMD range, both models gain +1 FOCUS.
- Vortex Needle - 2" reach, P+S 12 melee weapon
| Curse of Shadows
|Target model/unit suffers -2 ARM and cannot make free strikes. A model can advance through an affected model if it has enough movement to move completely past its base.|
|Target friendly Faction model/unit gains an additional die on each model's first non-spray ranged attack roll this turn.|
|Take control of an enemy warjack with a non-crippled cortex. Warjacks are allowed to make a full advance, ignoring free strikes, and then make a melee attack. Can only be cast once per activation, and any given warjack can only be affected once per turn.|
| Ghost Walk
|Target friendly Faction model/unit gains Ghostly for one turn.
| Time Bomb
|A model directly hit by Time Bomb suffers -2 SPD and DEF for one round.|
|2||8" spray||-||10 (Corrosion)||-||Yes|
|Venom deals Corrosion Damage. Models hit suffer Continuous Corrosion.|
While in Jezraell's control range, enemy models suffer -2 DEF. Enemy models/units activating in Jezraell's control range must forfeit either their Normal Movement or Combat Action during their next activations. Lasts for one round.
- Black Industries
- Dark Host
- The Ghost Fleet
- Infernal Machines
- Scourge of the Broken Coast
- Slaughter Fleet Raiders
Thoughts on Haley-1
Released for the 2018 Summer League
- See also: League Models (etc)