User talk:Abratzas

From LOS Warmachine University
Jump to: navigation, search

Void Archons

You can create a plural link like this [[Void Archon]]s and the s will become part of the link. Like this. Void Archons.

juckto (talk) 19:14, 5 January 2021 (UTC)

I know and that is usually how i do it in my edits. However, i cannot count the times where i forgot to put the "s" outside of the brackets and had to re-edit contributions, so i decided to just cut out the middle man and and just make a redirect. Given most people will often times talk about Void Archons in pairs it seemed appropriate and convenient, but feel free to delete if you disagree!

Abratzas (talk) 20:49, 5 January 2021 (CET)