League Model - The Old Witch of the Wood
|We have 1198 articles and 90% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
|Feora2 (theme thoughts)||Imperatus (Dawnguard and non-vyros combos)|
| League Model - The Old Witch of the Wood |
What if the Old Witch had decided her purposes were better served by the Circle Orboros than by Khador? Her mastery of terrain and the elements would have easily allowed her to utilise warpwolves and satyrs rather than Juggernauts and Destroyers to further her enigmatic goals.
|Old Witch -1|
- Warlock - All warlocks come with a stack of standard special rules - most notably being awesome.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Augury - The Old Witch and warbeasts in her battlegroup ignore cloud effects and forests when determining LOS.
- Bond of Stone - One non-character construct light warbeast in the Old Witch's battlegroup begins the game bonded to her. That warbeast gains Channeler.
- Soul Taker: Cull Soul - This model can gain soul tokens. When a living enemy model is destroyed within 2" of this model, this model gains the destroyed model's soul token. After this model replenishes focus during the next Control Phase, replace each soul token with 1 focus point.
- Forest Walk - While completely within a forest, Baldur can forfeit his Normal Movement to use Forest Walk. Choose a location completely within his CTRL range and completely within a forest, then place him there. He can't do it while knocked down.
- Iron Claw (x2) - 0.5" reach, P+S 13 melee weapons
| Eruption of Life
|If this attack destroys a living or undead enemy model, center a 3" AOE on the destroyed model, then RFP that model. The AOE is forest terrain that remains in play for one round. Enemy models in the AOE when it is put into play are hit and suffer an unboostable POW 13 blast damage roll. This damage is not considered to have been caused by an attack.|
| Murder of Crows
|Place a 5" AOE anywhere completely within the Old Witch's control range. The AOE is a cloud and a hazard. Any model not in Old Witch's battlegroup that enters or ends its activation in the AOE suffers an unboostable POW 8 damage roll.|
| Stone Skin
|Target friendly Circle model/unit gains +2 STR & ARM, but suffers -1 SPD & DEF.|
|Non-incorporeal models are thrown d6" directly away from the spell's point of origin, before making the damage roll. Collateral damage, if any, is POW 13.|
| Weald Secrets
|Target friendly Faction model/unit gains Pathfinder and Hunter.|
Feat : Field of Talons
Enemy models that advance except to change facing and end their movement in the Old Witch's control range immediately suffer an unboostable POW 14 damage roll. Warrior models damaged by Field of Talons become knocked down. Lasts for one round.
Thoughts on Old Witch-1
Released for the 2018 Summer League
- See also: League Models (etc)