League Model - The Dreaming Harbinger
|We have 1225 articles and 88% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
|Locke (1 year review)||Suppresor (1 year review)||Fire of Salvation (1 year review)||Severius0 (1 year review)|
After the Harbinger died in the Thornwood, she was returned to Imer to be resurrected. What if this never happened, and her soul was instead lost and intercepted by the Dreamer and the Heretic, who shaped her into an emissary of the Wicked Harvest? Caught in an eternal dream, she believes nothing has changed, but the voice she hears is no longer that of the Lawgiver.
- Warlock - All warlocks come with a stack of standard special rules - most notably being awesome.
- Dread - While in Harbinger's command range, living enemy models suffer -2 DEF
- Misguided - When a friendly Grymkin non-warlock warrior model in her command range is disabled, Harbinger can suffer d3 damage points to center a 3" AOE on it and RFP that model. Models in the AOE are hit and suffer a POW 14 blast damage roll.
- Old School - Despite being a Grymkin warlock, this model has a feat and does not use Arcana cards.
- Sacrificial Pawn [Grymkin] - When this model is directly hit by an enemy ranged attack, you can have one friendly, non-incorporeal Grymkin model within 3" of it hit instead. That model is automatically hit and suffers all damage and effects.
- Crisis - 0.5" reach, P+S 12 melee weapon
|Reduce the POW by 1 for each full inch between the target and the Harbinger. Blast damage only affects enemy models. This spell has no effect if the target is out of range (it doesn't deviate, it just stops).|
|Enemy upkeep spells in the spellcaster's control range immediately expire. When an upkeep expires as a result of Dissolution, the model maintaining the spell suffers d3 damage points.|
|Target enemy model/unit hit rolls one fewer die when making melee attack rolls. Lasts for one round.|
|Hesitation of Faith||3||SELF||Control||-||Round||-|
|Enemy models beginning a charge in Harbinger's CTRL range suffer -2 SPD. Lasts for one round.|
|The caster cannot be targeted by charges or slam attacks. While within 5" of the spellcaster, enemy models treat open ground as rough terrain. Hellbound lasts for one round.|
Feat : Walk into the Light
For one round, advancing enemy models that end their movement in the Harbinger's CTRL range and not in her CMD range suffer an unboostable POW 14 fire damage roll.
Thoughts on Harbinger-1
Released for the 2018 Summer League
- See also: League Models (etc)
|Grymkin Index (Edit)|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Battle Engines||Death Knell|
|Dark Menagerie - Bump in the Night|
|This index was last updated: 2019.04|