Template:RC Press Forward Spells
From LOS Warmachine University
- Press Forward Order vs Spells cast at Any Time (Edit)
- You must issue orders before anything else. If you issue a Press Forward order, you must run or charge.
- If you cast spells before moving, you can't run so you must charge.
- If you cast spells before moving, then start the spellcaster's Normal Movement but have no valid charge targets, you are in a situation where you must charge but cannot charge.
In this situation the spellcaster must either:
- forfeit their Combat Action, use their Normal Movement to make a full advance, then their activation ends. (Note that you cannot cast more spells after the full advance).
- forfeit their Normal Movement, then their activation ends.
- (Infernal Ruling)
If/when this gets updated, also update the 101 - Warcasters entry.
This RC template is supposed to be inserted into other RCs as needed, not act as a stand-alone full-blown RC box.