From LOS Warmachine University
(Redirected from Telekinesis)
|Place target model completely within 2" of its current location. When Telekinesis targets an enemy model, it is an offensive spell and requires an attack roll. A model can be placed by Telekinesis only once per turn.||Edit this spell template|
Rules Clarification : Telekinesis (Edit)
- Telekinesis is, hands-down, a fantastic utility spell. Here are some general tips applicable to any caster: (Edit)
- Battle Engines can be placed (unlike other huge-based models).
- Enemy model out of your charge range? Move your own model 2" forward. Still too far away? Move the enemy 2" closer. That's a 4" threat range extender!
- Move enemy models 2" straight backwards, so they don't have range to charge/attack you next turn. While you're at it, spin them around so they can't declare charges and so you get the back strike bonus.
- Move models out of your charge lanes, or to open up LOS.
- Move enemy models out of scenario zones.
- Is there an enemy 'jack or 'beast right at the edge of control range? TK them away from their controller so they can't Power Up or manage Fury next turn.
- Is there an enemy unit with most of the troopers right at the edge of formation range? TK the commander away from his troops so they're out of formation.
- Do enemy models get a bonus for being B2B? You can stop that.
- TK your own caster forwards or backwards to be more threatening or more cowardly.
- TK enemy models into range of your passive debuffs (such as Dark Shroud), then gang up on them.
- TK enemy mdoels into hazards to force them to take damage.
- Move friendly models out of melee before they activate, to avoid free strikes.
- Are you using arc nodes? After you're done, cast TK on the node itself to move it back and keep it safe(r) for next turn.