From LOS Warmachine University
(Redirected from Synergy)
|While in the caster's control range, their battlegroup gain a +1 cumulative bonus on melee attack & damage rolls, up to a limit of 3, for each other battlegroup model that hit an enemy in melee this turn while in the caster's control range.
||Edit this spell template
Rules Clarification : Synergy (Edit)
- Synergy is not retroactive. Synergy must be cast (or upkept from the previous cast) before any attacks will start adding to the bonus. (Infernal Ruling)
- You gain +1 bonus per model that hits. Not +1 per attack that hits.
- The Synergy bonus affects other battlegroup models. The currently active model doesn't benefit from any bonus that it earns.
- Frenzy attacks can contribute to the Synergy bonus.
- It is possible to earn Synergy bonuses during the opponent's turn, if they're letting you get lots of free strikes.
- If you have lots of out-of-activation attacks (such as the aforementioned free strikes), you may create a bookkeeping nightmare thanks to the "only get bonuses from other model's attacks" rule. Good luck!
Pages in category "Synergy"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.