Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew
|Are you stuck at home wishing you could play Warmachine & Hordes? |
Why not check out the new fan-made War Table simulator?
| Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew |
|Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew|
- Cloud Cover (★ Action) - Place a 3" AOE cloud effect in play with its center point within 1" of the Leader. If the Grunt is B2B with the Leader, place a 5" AOE instead. This AOE remains in play for one round.
- Hand Weapon - 0.5" reach, P+S 5 melee weapon. Yes, P+S five - it's mostly there for show.
- Other Factions
- Minion models can be hired by other Factions. Normally those Factions' themes will have a limit on how many models they can hire. Refer to #Other Theme Forces, below.
Thoughts on Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew
Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew in a nutshell
It's a cheap maker of clouds. Do you want to block LOS? Do you want to trigger Prowl on your own models? Do you want to ... no, that's it. That's all they do.
Combos & Synergies
- Anything you own that needs clouds.
- Anything your enemy has that hates clouds.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Dies to pretty much anything.
- Doesn't fight for jack diddly.
- Pointless against Eyeless Sight and similar Category: Anti-Cloud abilities.
Tricks & Tips
- At DEF 15 (17 vs shooting via the cloud) they can be infuriatingly hard to kill for their cost, so use them to block charge lanes.
- As a unit, they score in circular zones in SR2018; and for 2 points they probably are the cheapest choice for that.
Released way back in Primal Mk1 (2006)
Other Theme Forces
Circle Orboros (Edit)
- Secret Masters. This theme doesn't have a limit on how many Minion units you can take.
- The Bones of Orboros
- The Devourer's Host
- The Wild Hunt
Legion of Everblight (Edit)
- Ravens of War
- Children of the Dragon
- Oracles of Annihilation. In this theme (1) There is no limit on the number of Minion units you can take, (2) Minions become Blighted models, and (3) enemy models that end their activation within 2" of a Blighted model in this theme suffer continuous corrosion.
- Primal Terrors
- Disciples of Agony. There is no limit to the number of Minion units you can take in this theme.
- The Exalted
- Masters of War
- Winds of Death