From LOS Warmachine University
(Redirected from Snacking)
| Snacking - When this model boxes a living model with a melee attack, it can choose to remove the boxed model from play. When it does this, this model can remove d3 damage points.
|| Edit description
Rules Clarification : Snacking (Edit)
- You can use Snacking to RFP your target even if you're at full health. (Locked thread)
- Snacking occurs at boxed, and thus:
- Doesn't prevent abilities that trigger at disabled (such as Tough, Self-Sacrifice, etc).
- Might prevent abilities that trigger at boxed, depending on who the active player is and whose model the ability triggered on. Refer the 'Triggers' section (pg 10 of the pdf)
- Does prevent abilties that trigger at destroyed (such as collecting soul tokens, etc)
- You can snack friendly models.
- You may choose where each individual point of healing goes.
- If you kill multiple models with a single attack (such as trampling over them) then you get to heal once for each model killed.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Snacking"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.