|Mk4 has been announced, and we need to talk about what it means for the future of this website.|
| Siege Tarask |
Hulking brutes hailing from the broken homelands of the Orgoth, the taraskadons are believed to be distant cousins of eastern Immoren’s fearsome titans. Larger and even more physically powerful than their Immorese relations, these creatures are trained for war. Crewed by a single rider adept at harnessing the taraskadon’s innate rage, these beasts are transformed into fearsome siege tarasks, savage instruments of war
- Dual Attack - This model can make melee and ranged attacks in the same activation. When this model makes its initial melee attacks or a power attack, it can also make its initial ranged attacks. This model can make ranged attacks even while in melee.
- Overtake - When this model destroys one or more enemy models with a basic melee attack during its Combat Action, after the attack is resolved it can immediately advance up to 1".
- Gains Rage tokens when damaged, which it can use to heal itself, to make additional attacks, to boost attack or damage rolls, or to gain Mortal Fear
Thoughts on the Siege Tarask
New model - This article is a Work In Progress
Please don't delete this warning unless you (1) have played several games with the final rules (games with CID rules don't really count) and (2) you've reviewed this article and it mostly(★) matches your experiences.
(★) Bearing in mind that other editors may make suggestions you don't think are the "best" but that doesn't make them "wrong". Don't delete stuff just because you disagree with it, please.
Siege Tarask in a Nutshell
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
- Spoiled 2022.03
- The first "Extra Large" based model released for WMH.
Other Orgoth models
|Orgoth Index (Edit)|
|Unique Rules : TBC|
|Units, Solos, & Structures|
|Structures / Battle Engines||TBC|
|Template:Index Orgoth themes||TBC|
This index was last updated: 2021.07
(1) - Note that a Warcaster Attachment is not part of the battlegroup, they are merely listed there for convenience.
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the rules are finalised - juckto.