|We have 1159 articles and 85% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
Fluff text (copy from PP gallery)
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Flame Thrower - 8" spray, POW 12 spray gun.
- War Flail - 1" reach, P+S 13 melee attack.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy. Click the link for a full run-down.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
Thoughts on Repenter
Repenter in a nutshell
An affordable light jack with decent speed, and a short range melee attack. However the real reason for taking a Repenter (or two) is for its medium ranged flamethrower! The Repenter is often a priority target for your opponent, but you can use that to your advantage by using it as a diversion.
The Repenter also makes a great choice in a Journeyman Leagues 2nd week.
Combos & Synergies
- Malekus, The Burning Truth
- Open Fire gives you the option of a second spray attack a turn.
- Malekus' Feat: Raging Inferno gives you an additional die on fire damage rolls while preventing the Fire Continuous effect from expiring.
- Jack marshals (Reclaimer Gatekeeper and Exemplar Bastion Seneschal - mostly the former) because the Repenter really loves a to hit buff on its spray.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- It's a jack of all trades and master of none.
- The spray needs to be boosted to hit infantry, while it doesn't do much to warjacks and beasts.
Tricks & Tips
- Don't feel bad about spraying your own models to position the spray. Especially if you have anything fire immune.
- Originally released in Warmachine: Prime (2003)
Themes for non-character warjacks (Edit)
- The Creator's Might - (Article) (Category)
- Exemplar Interdiction - (Article) (Category)
- The Faithful Masses - (Article) (Category)
- Guardians of the Temple - (Article) (Category)
Other Protectorate models