|We have 1159 articles and 85% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
Armed with devastating long-range rockets, the Redeemer was designed to deliver judgement from afar. The warjack’s deadly projectiles are launched into enemy ranks to explode in a cascade of deadly debris that leaves enemy infantry blasted, burned, and praying for the release of death.
|(★) Effectively RAT 1 because of the Inaccurate rule|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Skyhammer - 16" range, 3" AOE, ROF 3, POW 12 gun.
- Inaccurate - This model suffers -4 to attack rolls with this weapon.
- Battle Mace - 1" reach, P+S 13 melee attack.
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy. Click the link for a full run-down.
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
Thoughts on Redeemer
Redeemer in a nutshell
Guide me O thou Great Redeemer! Boom! The Redeemer sends three inaccurate rockets into the enemy every turn.
Combos & Synergies
- Choir of Menoth, naturally.
- High Exemplar Kreoss - even a Redeemer can hit knocked down targets - and it does a lot of damage when it hits. The problem is hitting.
- Feora, Protector of the Flame can let the Redeemer set lots of things on fire.
- Reclaimer Gatekeeper can provide nice buffs the way the Redeemer works. Strike True and Aim in combination brings the Redeemer up to an effective RAT 5.
- Initiate Tristan Durant can perfectly fill two Redeemers with focus.
- Deliverer Arms Master - High Angle Fire can help your rockets to bypass screening models.
- Brand of Heresy from Reznik1 lets it damage even heavy target.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Inaccurate rockets and blast damage doesn't do much to jacks or beasts.
- Expensive for a light jack.
Tricks & Tips
- Park the Redeemer on a hill and go to work.
- You can bombard the back of the enemy lines from turn 1, if going second. Some lucky scatters can take out squishy support solos, especially if you use your power-up focus to boost the damage roll. Just keep in mind that working out too much scatters can eat up your deathclock.
- What is mentioned about the clock management in timed matches at the Grenadier and Butcher2, stands here too. Before new players fills their lists up with Redeemers, consider the time it takes for working out the 3 AoEs.
- Originally released in Warmachine: Prime (2003)
- Themes for non-character warjacks (Edit)
- The Creator's Might - (Article) (Category)
- Exemplar Interdiction - (Article) (Category)
- The Faithful Masses - (Article) (Category)
- Guardians of the Temple - (Article) (Category)
Other Protectorate models