From LOS Warmachine University
(Redirected from Reconstruction)
| Reconstruction - During your Maintenance Phase you may remove one soul token from this model to return to play one destroyed medium-based friendly Faction construct Grunt, or remove up to three soul tokens from this Foundry to return one destroyed small-based friendly Faction construct Grunt to play for each token removed. Place each returned Grunt completely within 2˝ of this model and in formation.
|| Edit description
Rules Clarification : Reconstruction (Edit)
Return to Play - Other Units (Edit)
"Return" is quite simple if you only return models to your own unit (like Blood-Bound
) or only return independent models (like Thagrosh1
's feat). But if you're returning models to other units, then click to read more. [Show/Hide]
- If you can return multiple troopers at once, they don't all have to be the same unit. Spread the love around.
- Troopers must return to their original unit. Even if you have two units of the same type (such as two units of Convergence Eradicators) then you can't have 4 die from unit [A] and return them all to unit [B].
- If your rule is something like "return d3 models to units within CMD range" (Old Witch3) then it is d3 models total, not d3 models to each and every unit.
- If your rule is something like "spend 1 soul to return 1 Grunt" (Enigma Foundry) then it doesn't matter where the souls came from originally. Think of them like currency, in this case.
- Troopers are placed sequentially, and you can leap frog the "within 3" of another model in its unit" requirement.
- You can Return models even after a unit is reduced to just Attachments (Weapon or Command)
- If your Return ability lets you return a Leader or Officer model, then they will immediately become the unit commander and redefine the "in formation" bubble.
- If your Return ability only allows Grunts, then the Grunt will not be field promoted when he arrives.
This means that, in the unusual scenario where the Leader model has different wargear to the Grunts (such as Cygnar Stormguard), then that wargear is effectively 'lost'.
Pages in category "Reconstruction"
This category contains only the following page.