From LOS Warmachine University
(Redirected from Quick Work)
| Quick Work - When this model destroys one or more enemy models with a melee attack during its Combat Action, immediately after the attack is resolved it can make one basic ranged attack.
|| Edit description
Rules Clarification : Quick Work (Edit)
- If you're still engaged in melee when Quick Work triggers, you won't be able to make the ranged attack.
- Quick Work specifies "Combat Action" so doesn't work with Impact Attacks or out-of-activation attacks
- Attack-Generating Abilities (Edit)
- From the core rulebook: When a model is granted more attacks as a result of an attack it made, it gains only one. If two or more special rules would grant the model another attack as a result of making an attack, its controlling player chooses which special rule to apply.
- If you trigger two attack-generating abilities (such as Black Spot and Kill Shot) you choose to resolve one and "lose" the other (unless you trigger it again later).
- If you trigger two attack-generating abilities, and one of them is compulsory (such as Black Spot and Berserk), you must choose to resolve the compulsory one. (Infernal Ruling)
Pages in category "Quick Work"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.