From LOS Warmachine University
(Redirected from Purification)
|Continuous effects, animi, and upkeep spells in the spellcaster’s control range immediately expire.
||Edit this spell template
Rules Clarification : Purification (Edit)
- Note that this spell will strip all friendly effects as well as enemy.
- This spell is a "pulse", it only applies to models that are within the area at the time Purification is cast.
- Against upkeep spells that put a template in to play (such as Rock Wall) then the template must be in the Purification area for you to get rid of it - the position of the caster is irrelevant.
- Against upkeep spells that are target SELF and range CTRL (such as Fog of War) then the enemy caster must be in the Purification area for you to get rid of it - the position of models affected by the spell is irrelevant.
- Anti-Upkeep vs a unit (Edit)
- If an upkeep is on a unit, then all you need to do is make it expire off any member of the unit and the spell will expire from the entire unit.
- It doesn't matter if the target is in formation or not. (Locked thread)
- However, if an upkeep is on a single model within a unit (such as Scything Touch) then you need to dispel it off that particular model to make it dispel. (Infernal Ruling)
Pages in category "Purification"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.