From LOS Warmachine University
Rules Clarification : Prowl (Edit)
- Whether you can trigger Prowl is a bit awkward; As long as you have concealment you can trigger Prowl ... even if the attacker ignores concealment, (such as with Hunter).
- If you're standing in a cloud, and the attacker "ignores clouds for LOS" (such as Bird's Eye) you get Prowl.
- If you're standing in a cloud, and the attacker "ignores clouds completely" (such as Alchemical Mask) you don't get Prowl. (Infernal Ruling)
- Similar for standing in a forest.
- If a debuff removes Stealth, Prowl does not reapply stealth. But this ruling is being rechecked. (Infernal Checking)
Rules Clarification : Stealth (Edit)
- Stealth models are not invisible and you can target them - you'll just auto-miss most of the time.
- You can target them with a charge.
- You can target them with an AOE, have it auto-miss and scatter, luckily land on top of them anyway, and that will hit them.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Prowl"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.