From LOS Warmachine University
Rules Clarification : Prowl and/or Just a Tree? (Edit)
- Whether you can trigger this ability is a bit awkward;
- As long as you have concealment you get Stealth ... even if the attacker ignores concealment (such as with Hunter).
- If you're standing in a cloud, and the attacker "ignores clouds for LOS" (such as Bird's Eye) you get Prowl/Tree.
- If you're standing in a cloud, and the attacker "ignores clouds completely" (such as Alchemical Mask) you don't get it. (Infernal Ruling)
- Similar for standing in a forest.
- If a debuff removes Stealth, Prowl/Tree do not reapply stealth... But this ruling is being rechecked. (Infernal Checking)
Rules Clarification : Stealth (Edit)
- Stealth models are not invisible and you can target them - you'll just auto-miss most of the time.
- You can target them with a charge.
- You can target them with an AOE, have it auto-miss and scatter, luckily land on top of them anyway, and that will hit them.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Prowl"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.