|We have 1198 articles and 90% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
|Feora2 (theme thoughts)||Imperatus (Dawnguard and non-vyros combos)|
| Primal Archon |
- Minion - Primal Archons will work for Circle, Grymkin, Legion, or Trollbloods.
- Partisan [Circle] - When included in a Circle army, this model/unit is a Circle model/unit instead of a Mercenary model/unit.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Countercharge - When an enemy model advances and ends its movement within 6" of this model and in its LOS, this model can immediately charge it. This model can use Countercharge only once per round and not while engaged.
- Divine Manifestation - This model is not a living model, cannot become knocked down, and never suffers Blind.
- Hyper-Regeneration - This model heals d3 damage at the start of its activation.
- Template:Reality Anchor - Enemy models cannot be placed within this model's command range unless they are replacing another model.
- Sturdy - This model cannot be pushed.
- Horn - 1" reach, POW 5, P+S 15 melee attack
- Claw (x2) - 1" reach, POW 4, P+S 14 melee attacks
- Damage Type: Magical
- Earth Shaker
- Beat Back - Immediately after a basic attack with this weapon is resolved during this model's Combat Action, the enemy model hit can be pushed 1" directly away from the attacking model. After the enemy model is pushed, the attacking model can advance up to 1" directly towards it.
As a Partisan model it can go in any Circle theme, however most of the time it'll use your "Up to one Minion solo" slot
As a Minion model, it can also be taken in a bunch of their theme forces. Refer to #Other Theme Forces.
Thoughts on the Primal Archon
Feel free to remove this warning if you, personally, have a good level of gameplay experience with the model, have reviewed this article, and either you A) agree with the content 100% or B) for the parts you disagree with, you don't strongly disagree; and it's more a case of differing opinions between you and previous editors rather than incorrect content / bad advice.
Primal Archon in a nutshell
The Primal Archon is a beefy boy that controls a bunch of space. The Primals weapons feature large knockdown AOEs, which is particularly spicy when combined with Countercharge. Hyper-Regenation keeps it in the fight, along with its high ARM and boxes. However, the big feature of the Primal Archon is Reality Anchor, which prevents models from being placed in the area around the Primal Archon. It also prevents Horrors from being summoned!
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Beta rules 2019.04
Other Theme Forces
Legion of Everblight (Edit)
Other Faction models
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the CID rules are finalised - juckto.