|We have 1297 articles and 90% are complete!||Please help review these models from 12+ months ago: (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
| Negation Angels |
Rules subject to change.
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given on day 1 of the CID cycle
- Advance Deployment
- Blade Shield - This model gains +2 DEF vs ranged attack rolls.
- Gang - When making a melee attack targeting an enemy model in the melee range of another model in this unit, this model gains +2 to melee attack and melee damage rolls.
- Prowl - While this model has concealment, it gains stealth.
- Soul Vessel - This model generates soul tokens as if it were a living model.
- Electroshocker - 8" range, POW 10 ranged weapon
- Binomial Blade - 0.5" reach, POW 7, P+S 12 melee weapon
- Paralysis - A living model hit by this weapon has its base DEF reduced to 5 and cannot run, charge, or make slam or trample power attacks. Paralysis lasts for one round.
They can have a Transverse Enumerator. Her info has been omitted for brevity.
Thoughts on Negation Angels
New model - This article is a Work In Progress
Please don't delete this warning unless you (1) have played several games with the final rules (games with CID rules don't count) and (2) you've reviewed this article and it mostly(★) matches your experiences.
(★) Bearing in mind that other editors may make suggestions you don't think are the "best" but that doesn't make them "wrong". Don't delete stuff just because you disagree with it, please.
Negation Angels in a nutshell
Nice, effective, and expensive advance deploying skirmishers.
Whereas Clockwork Angels are slightly more skewed to dancing around the enemy and harassing them from ranged (ex: CRA and Repo), the Negation angels are slightly more skewed to jumping from terrain feature to terrain feature, and then charging into melee (ex: Prowl, Gang, auto Paralysis on melee attack). We want to keep this divide between the two groups of angels. Both are capable of attacking the enemy at range or melee, but the Clockwork Angels should remain a better ranged option than the Negation Angels, more nimble as well.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Their armor is tinfoil - they die to blasts and magic attacks.
- They are usually too fast to take advantage of the Enigma Foundry's support
- One wound and small numbers means the unit can easily be wiped out in one turn
Tricks & Tips
- Spread out. It is their most useful tool against blast damage and electro leaps.
- Their only defense is their speed and high DEF. Look for concealment or cover all the time, and launch hit&run raids from there.
Released 2019.11 (beta)
Other Convergence models
|Convergence Index (Edit)|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
Accretion Servitors - Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex - Attunement Servitors - Destructotron 3000 - Elimination Servitors - Enigma Foundry - Frustum Locus - J.A.I.M.s - Prefect Hypatia - Reflex Servitors - Steelsoul Protector
|Clockwork Legions - Destruction Initiative - Strange Bedfellows|
|This index was last updated: 2020.03|