Lynus Wesselbaum & Edrea Lloryrr
|We have 1265 articles and 88% are complete!||Please help review these models from 12+ months ago: (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
| Lynus Wesselbaum & Edrea Lloryrr |
Since their mentor’s withdrawal from such pursuits, Lynus Wesselbaum and Edrea Lloryrr have taken the lead in cataloging the wonders of Caen in place of the famous professor Viktor Pendrake. With a strong knack for survival and an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, they have already pursued countless dangerous expeditions and shared more than a few close calls, forging a strong friendship in the field. Lynus’ book smarts and sharp memory serve as an excellent complement to Edrea’s arcane gifts, and the pair has made a name for themselves in many academic circles.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Lynus Wesselbaum & Edrea Lloryrr
- 3 Other
Special Order Model
As a result it is no longer available through normal US distributors (as of 2018.04). Instead your local game store needs to contact PP Retailer Support.
International distributors can still access the entire catalog of models.
|Lynus Wesselbaum & Edrea Lloryrr|
- Mercenary - Works for Cygnar, Crucible Guard, or Retribution.
- Minion - Works for Circle, or Trollbloods.
- Animosity [Saxon Orrik] - This model cannot be part of an army that includes Saxon Orrik models.
- Applied Knowledge (★ Action) - RNG CMD. Target friendly warrior model. If the model is in range, when it damages a warjack or warbeast with an attack, you choose which column or branch suffers the damage. Applied Knowledge lasts for one round.
- First Aid [d3] (★ Action) - Remove d3 damage from a living model in B2B.
- Military Rifle - 10" range, POW 11 gun
- Great Sword - 2" reach, P+S 10 melee weapon.
- Military Rifle - As above
- Sword - 0.5" reach, P+S 7 melee weapon.
| Wind Barrier
|Non-magical ranged attacks targeting this model or another model in its unit completely within 3" of this model automatically miss.|
| Wind Burst
|Cloud effects overlapping the AOE expire.|
|Models in this unit can immediately advance up to 3".|
- Other Factions
- Secret Masters (Circle) They do not use up the minion option in this theme (although do not become Circle models)
- Hearts of Darkness (Infernals) They can only go in this theme if Crosse2 is leading the army. They become Infernal models in this theme.
- As a merc/minion unit they can also go in a bunch of other Faction's themes. Refer to #Other Theme Forces.
No changes since 2017.12
Thoughts on Lynus Wesselbaum & Edrea Lloryrr
Lynus Wesselbaum & Edrea Lloryrr in a nutshell
Lynus and Edrea are a strange pair of utility models. Edrea provides cloud removal. Lynus has a weak heal and a lousy ranged or melee attack, but Applied Knowledge can help a caster or solo take out an aspect or system. Edrea makes them resistant to non-magical shooting but blasts or sprays can still do them in.
Combos & Synergies
- Since you can't target models behind clouds for ranged attacks they benefit just about any caster with a ranged focus.
- Any model with Grievous Wounds, especially Alten Ashley. If you can use Applied Knowledge on him, you can easily take out a warbeast's Spirit and deny it the ability to do anything useful for at least a turn.
- Any non battle engine War-noun would love Applied Knowledge, especially ones like Captain Kara Sloan with access to multiple attacks per activation.
- They were tailor made for Crosse2. Applied Knowledge makes his gun that much more effective and Wind Burst solves his cloud problem.
- Lukas di Morray really appreciates healing from Lynus and Dr. Morely so he can leverage his juice abilities. Wind barrier can help prevent Dr. Morely from getting shot off the table during his minifeat, and Lukas can use applied knowledge quite effectively.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- They're a special order model.
- They are a support unit and only useful in certain situations or with a select few casters. They probably won't make their points back in terms of damage output.
Tricks & Tips
- Bring the pair if you are worried about cloud walls - Edrea is very good at clearing them. The pair are adequate if the enemy doesn't have a cloud wall (Edrea especially) but are as much anti-cloud-wall tech as anything.
Other Theme Forces
Retribution of Scyrah (Edit)
Crucible Guard (Edit)
Circle Orboros (Edit)
- Secret Masters. This theme doesn't have a limit on how many Minion units you can take.
- The Bones of Orboros
- The Devourer's Host
- The Wild Hunt
Other Faction models
|Mercenary Index (Edit)|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Lesser Warlocks||Rorsh & Brine (Farrow) - Wrong Eye & Snapjaw (Gatorman)|
Cephalyx Mind Bender -
Cephalyx Mind Slaver -
Cephalyx Overlords -
High Shields -
Artillery Corps -
Forge Guard -
Idrian Skirmishers -
Kayazy Assassins -
Kayazy Eliminators -
Legion of Lost Souls -
Ogrun Assault Corps -
OoI Resolutes -
OoI Vigilants -
Precursor Knights -
Press Gangers -
Sea Dog Pirates -
Deck Gun -
SH Cannon -
SH Halberdiers -
SH Cavalry -
SH Mortar -
SH Riflemen -
SH Volley Gun -
Tactical Arcanist Corps -
Thorn Gun Mages
Alexia1 - Croe's Cutthroats - Cylena Raefyll & Nyss Hunters - Blythe & Bull - Boomhowler1 - Herne & Jonne - Lady Aiyana & Master Holt - Lynus & Edrea - MacHorne1 - The Commodore Cannon - The Devil's Shadow Mutineers
Cephalyx Agitator - Gobber Tinker - Menite Archon - Morrowan Archon - Ogrun Bokur - Powder Monkey - SH Arcanist - SH Ironhead - SH Gunner - Swamp Gobber River Raider Thamarite Advocate - Thamarite Archon - Void Archon
Alexia, Mistress of the Witchfire (2) - Alexia, The Undying (3) - Alten Ashley - Anastasia Di Bray - Balthazar Bamfist - Black Bella, Duchess of Dread - Bloody Bradigan - Boomhowler, Solo Artist - Bosun Grogspar - Brun Cragback & Lug - Captain Crawtooth - Colbie Sterling, Captain of the BRI - Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Dez - Dirty Meg - Doc Killingsworth - Doctor Stygius - Eilish Garrity, the Occultist - Eiryss, Mage Hunter of Ios (1) - Eiryss, Angel of Retribution (2) - Eiryss, Fortune Hunter of Ios (4) - First Mate Hawk - Flugwug the Filcher - Gastone Crosse - Glyn Cormier, Illuminated One - Gorman di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist (1) - Gorman the Mad (2) - Grand Master Gabriel Throne - Gubbin - Gudrun the Wanderer - Harlan Versh, Illuminated One - Harlowe Holdemhigh - Hermit of Henge Hold - Hutchuk, Ogrun Bounty Hunter - J.A.I.M.s - Kell Bailoch - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Lord Rockbottom - MacHorne2 - Major Harrison Gibbs - Master Gunner Dougal MacNaile - Orin Midwinter, Rogue Inquisitor - Ragman - Raluk Moorclaw, the Ironmonger - Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord - Rorsh & Brine - Rutger Shaw, Professional Adventurer - Savio Montero Acosta - Saxon Orrik - Scythe - Sergeant Nicolas Verendrye - Stannis Brocker - Taryn Di La Rovissi, Llaelese Gun Mage - Thor Steinhammer - Viktor Pendrake - Weird Wendell - Widget, Tinker Extraordinaire - Wrong Eye & Snapjaw
|Battle Engines||Hammerfall Siege Crawler|
|Theme Forces (Edit)|
|Flame in the Darkness - Hammer Strike - Llaelese Resistance - Operating Theater - Soldiers of Fortune - Strange Bedfellows - The Irregulars - The Kingmaker's Army - The Talion Charter|
|This index was last updated: 2020.01|