Legion of Lost Souls
| Legion of Lost Souls |
The Legion of Lost Souls is an ancient company of Morrowan mercenaries who long ago stood against a terrible darkness that threatened the whole of Cygnar. Though the company was slain to a man, tales of their valor have lived on.
Rules subject to change.
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given on day 1 of the CID cycle
|Legion of Lost Souls|
- Mercenary - Legion of Lost Souls will work for Crucible Guard, Cygnar, or Khador.
- Partisan [Cygnar] - When included in a Cygnar army, this model/unit is a Cygnar model/unit instead of a Mercenary model/unit.
- Combined Melee Attack - This unit can combine their melee attacks to get a bonus on accuracy and damage.
- Undead - This model is an undead model and not a living model.
- Blood-Bound - When a model with Blood-Bound destroys a living enemy model with an attack, after the attack is resolved you can return to play one destroyed model in its unit. Place the returned model completely within 3" of the attacking model. The returned model cannot activate the turn it returns to play. The destroyed enemy model is removed from play and does not provide a soul or corpse token.
- Shield Wall (Order) - Until the start of their next activation, each affected model gains +4 ARM while B2B with another affected model in its unit. This bonus does not apply to damage originating in the model's back arc. Models in this unit can begin the game affected by Shield Wall.
- Soul Vessel - This model generates soul tokens as if it were a living model.
- Heavy Pistol - 8" range, POW 12 ranged attack
- Halberd - 2" reach, POW 5, P+S 12 melee attack.
- Magical Damage
- Mercenary, Khador, or Cygnar
- Pure Mercenary
- Other than Flames, there are no Mercenary themes they can go in.
- Other Factions
- As a Mercenary, they can also be hired in a bunch of other Faction's theme forces. Refer to #Other Theme Forces.
Thoughts on Legion of Lost Souls
New model - This article is a Work In Progress
Please don't delete this warning unless you (1) have played several games with the final rules (games with CID rules don't count) and (2) you've reviewed this article and it mostly(★) matches your experiences.
(★) Bearing in mind that other editors may make suggestions you don't think are the "best" but that doesn't make them "wrong". Don't delete stuff just because you disagree with it, please.
Legion of Lost Souls in a nutshell
The Legion are the elite schock troops of the Morrowan army, hitting like trucks with the help of Alexia3, Ragman and Gabriel Throne. They also bring themselves back if they kill living models which is a huge points swing. Shield wall is there to deliver them to the foe.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Beta Released 2019.04
Other Theme Forces
Crucible Guard (Edit)
Other Faction models
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the rules are finalised - juckto.