League Model - Nemo, Ordinator of Electrogenesis
| League Model - Nemo, Ordinator of Electrogenesis |
Aurora once tried to convince Sebastian Nemo he was a savant who should join the Convergence. He declined, violently so. What if they had subsequently kidnapped him and turned into a clockwork vessel? With an eternity to contemplate this, Nemo acclimated to his immortal machine body and began to enjoy his freedom from former aches and pains. Plus, he can still make the lightning.
- Warcaster - All warcasters come with a stack of standard special rules - most notably being awesome. (Click the link for a full rundown.)
- Construct - This model is a construct and is not a living model.
- Gunfighter - This model can use its ranged weapon(s) even while in melee, but with limitations. Click the link for the full rule.
- Immunity: Electricity - This model does not suffer electrical damage. Lightning cannot arc to or from this model.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Field Marshal [Hyper Inductive] - Warbeasts/warjacks in this model's battlegroup gain Hyper Inductive. (When a model with Hyper Inductive gives another friendly Vector a focus point, the Vector is allocated 1 additional focus point)
- Perfection - Nemo can upkeep spells without spending focus. Enemy spells, feats, and special rules cannot cause Nemo's spells to expire.
- Soul Vessel - This model has a soul as if it were a living model.
- Galvanic Repeater - 10" range, ROF 3, POW 13 ranged weapon
- Damage Type: Magical - This weapon deals Magical damage.
- Damage Type: Electricity - This weapon does electricity damage.
- Electro Leap - When a model is directly hit with a basic attack made with this weapon, you can have lightning arc to the nearest model within 4" of the the model hit, ignoring the attacking model. The model the lightning arcs to suffers an unboostable POW10 electrical damage roll. Lightning arc damage rolls are not considered to have been caused by an attack. Resolve lightning arc damage rolls simultaneously with the damage resulting from the attack that caused the leap.
|Target friendly Faction warjack gains +2 ARM and does not suffer the effects of crippled systems.|
| Lightning Shroud
|Target warjack in the caster's battlegroup gains +2 STR, Immunity: Electricity, and Electro Leap on its melee weapons.
| Lightning Tendrils
|Target friendly Faction model/unit gains Immunity: Electricity, and their melee weapons gain 2" reach & Electro Leap.
|Target friendly Convergence model/unit gains Immunity: Electricity, their ranged weapons gain RNG +2, and their ranged weapons gain Electro Leap (as above). Models are not affected while out of formation.|
Feat : Static Barrier
Friendly Convergence models currently in Nemo's control range gain Repulsor Field and Plasma Nimbus for one round.
- Repulsor Field - When this model is hit with a melee attack, after the attack is resolved the attacker is pushed 1" directly away from this model.
- Plasma Nimbus - If this model survives a melee attack, the attacker suffers a POW 10 electrical damage roll.
Thoughts on Nemo-1
Released for the 2018 Summer League
- See also: League Models (etc)
|Convergence Index (Edit)|
|Warcasters||Aurora - Axis - Directrix - Locke - Lucant - Orion - Syntherion|
|Light||Corollary (Attached) - Diffuser - Galvanizer - Mitigator|
|Heavy||Assimilator - Cipher - Conservator - Inverter - Modulator - Monitor|
|Colossals||Prime Axiom - Prime Conflux|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Units|| Clockwork Angels - Eradicators - Obstructors - Optifex Directive - Perforators - Reciprocators - Reductors|
Special CA [Any Unit] : Transverse Enumerator
|Battle Engines||Transfinite Emergence Projector & Permutation Servitors|
|Destruction Initiative - Clockwork Legions|
|This index was last updated: 2019.04|