League Model - Lord Ghyrrshyld of House Vyre
|We have 1213 articles and 91% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
|Crucible Guard Assault Troopers (one year review)||Aurum Legate Alyce Marc (one year review)||Cinerators CA (one year review)||Exemplar Warder (one year review)|
| League Model - Lord Ghyrrshyld of House Vyre |
What if Lord Ghyrrshyld had never followed the darker paths of his research but had focused his efforts on helping the Retribution? Surely this great leader would have become a powerful force within the organisation and may have one day become a true narcissar of all the Iosan people.
- Warcaster - All warcasters come with a stack of standard special rules - most notably being awesome. (Click the link for a full rundown.)
- Veteran Leader [Retribution Warrior] - While in this model's command range, other friendly Retribution warrior models gain +1 to attack rolls.
- Witch Hound - When an enemy model hits one or more models in this model's battlegroup with a magic attack, immediately after the attack is resolved one battlegroup model in its control range can advance 3" and make a basic attack.
- Salvation - 2" reach, P+S 14 melee weapon
| Arcane Reckoning
|Target friendly Retribution model/unit gains Whiplash.
| Arcantrik Bolt
|If this spell damages a warjack, it suffers stationary for one round.|
|Target friendly Faction warjack gains +2 ARM and does not suffer the effects of crippled systems.|
| Hex Blast
|Enemy upkeep spells and animi on the model/unit directly hit by Hex Blast immediately expire.|
|While in Goreshade's control range, living enemy models cannot cast spells or use feats. Lasts for one round.|
| Polarity Shield
|Target friendly Faction model/unit gains Polarity Field. Doesn't affect models out of formation.
Add to play a light Retribution warjack completely within 3" of Ghyrrshyld. The warjack comes into play with 3 focus points and is part of Ghyrrshyld's battlegroup.
Thoughts on Goreshade-1
Released for the 2018 Summer League
- See also: League Models (etc)