League Model - Leto, Blood Brother of the Kriels
|We have 1159 articles and 85% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
What if Vinter had retained the throne and exiled Leto? Madrak would have welcomed his blood brother to his side, and Leto's access to military caches of Cygnaran firearms certainly would have aided the trollkin in the conflicts that follow Madrak wherever he goes.
- Warlock - All warlocks come with a stack of standard special rules - most notably being awesome.
- Double Powder Ration (Minifeat) - Dougal can use this once per game during his activation. While in his CMD range, friendly Privateer models gain +2 RNG on their ranged attacks. Lasts for one turn.
- Rapid Strike - This model can make one additional melee attack each Combat Action.
- Arcane Bolt - Cost 2, 12" range, POW 11
- This spell has zero special effects.
- Coordinated Fire - Cost 2, Target Self
- While in Leto's CTRL range, models in his battlegroup gain a +1 cumulative bonus on ranged damage rolls for each other model in his battlegroup that hit an enemy model with a ranged attack this turn while in Leto's CTRL range. This cumulative bonus cannot exceed +3. Lasts for one turn.
- Veil of Mists - Cost 2, Upkeep
- Place a 4" AOE cloud effect anywhere completely within the caster's control range. This AOE does not block friendly Faction models' LOS. While in the AOE, friendly Faction models gain Pathfinder and can move through obstructions and other models if they have enough movement to move completely past them.
- Vortex of Destruction - Cost 2, Upkeep
- Damage rolls against enemy models in Makeda's melee range are auto-boosted.
Feat : Bonds of Blood
While within Leto's CTRL range, friendly Trollblood models gain +2 DEF, and ARM, and +2 to attack rolls. Lasts for one round.
Thoughts on Leto-1
Released for the 2018 Summer League
- See also: League Models (etc)