League Model - Eiryss, Echo of Everblight
|We have 1237 articles and 89% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
|CG Storm Troopers (1 year review)||Rocketman Ace (1 year review)||Exemplar Interdiction (1 year review)||Supreme Guardian (1 year review)|
| League Model - Eiryss, Echo of Everblight |
What if Eiryss was corrupted by Everblight? Her work as a mercenary and Retribution partisan has taken her within reach of the dragon's forces on many occasions. There can be no doubt Everblight would love to add Eiryss to the aresenal of warlocks with which he opposes the Dragonfather.
- Warlock - All warlocks come with a stack of standard special rules - most notably being awesome.
- Whiplash - If an enemy misses this model with a spell, the attacking model is auto-hit by their own spell.
- Soulshadow - 12" range, POW 10 ranged weapon
- Damage Type: Magical - This weapon deals Magical damage. Incorporeal models can be damaged by attacks from sources with this damage type.
- Attack Type - Each time this weapon is used to make an attack, choose one of the following special rules:
- Deadly Shot - Instead of making a damage roll to resolve an attack with this weapon, you can choose to have a model hit by this weapon suffer 3 damage points instead. A model disabled by this attack cannot make a Tough roll.
- Disruptor Bolt - A model hit by this attack loses all their focus and fury points. Warcasters hit can't replenish focus in their next turn. Warjacks hit suffer Disruption.
- Phantom Seeker - Eiryss ignores LOS, concealment, and cover when making this attack.
- Saber - 0.5" reach, P+S 8 melee weapon
- Weapon Master - When attacking with this weapon, add an additional die to its damage rolls.
|Target friendly Faction model/unit gains an additional die on each model's first non-spray ranged attack roll this turn.|
| Draconic Blessing
|Target friendly faction model/unit gains +2 STR and Immunity: Fire.|
|Hoarfrost causes cold damage. On a critical hit, models in the AOE become stationary for one round unless they have Immunity: Cold.|
|Target friendly Faction model/unit gains Stealth. Models are not affected while out of formation.|
Feat : Phantom Killer
Eiryss can make a basic Soulshadow attack against every enemy model currently in her control range, ignoring intervening models, using the Phantom Seeker attack type. When resolving Phantom Killer, Eiryss can target models in her back arc. Eiryss cannot use Phantom Killer while she is in melee. The attacks are simultaneous.
- Children of the Dragon. She gains Tactician [Blighted] in this theme.
- Oracles of Annihilation. In this theme she can start the game with friendly upkeeps in play.
- Primal Terrors
- Ravens of War
Thoughts on Eiryss-1
Released for the 2018 Summer League
- See also: League Models (etc)