League Model - Cylena Raefyll, Guardian of Nyssor
| League Model - Cylena Raefyll, Guardian of Nyssor |
What if Zerkova had enlisted the help of the refugee Cylena Raefyll in protecting Nyssor from the Cryxian forces? Fortified by Nyssor's icy powers, Cylena could have been a powerful guardian for the frozen god and a true threat to any who would imperil him.
- Warcaster - All warcasters come with a stack of standard special rules - most notably being awesome. (Click the link for a full rundown.)
- Animosity [Blighted] - This model cannot be part of an army that includes Blighted models.
- Hunter - This model ignores cover and concealment when shooting.
- Ice Longbow - 12" range, ROF 2, POW 10 ranged weapon
- Nyss Claymore - 1" reach, P+S 9 melee weapon
- Weapon Master - When attacking with this weapon, add an additional die to its damage rolls.
- Energizer - Cost 2, Target SELF
- Each model in the caster's battlegroup that is currently in its CTRL range can immediately advance up to 2". Energizer can be cast only once per activation.
- Fire for Effect - Cost 3, RNG 6, Upkeep
- Boost the attack and damage rolls of target friendly Faction model's first ranged attack each activation.
- Hoarfrost - Cost 3, RNG 8, AOE 3, POW 14
- Hoarfrost causes cold damage. On a critical hit, models in the AOE become stationary for one round unless they have Immunity: Cold.
- Razor Wind - Cost 2, 10" range, POW 12
- This spell has zero special effects.
- Shatter Storm - Cost 2, 6" range, Upkeep
- Target model/unit gains Detonator. (Detonator - When a model with Detonator directly hits and boxes an enemy with a melee or ranged attack, centre a 3" AOE on the hit model and RFP it. Models in the AOE suffer a POW 8 magical damage roll.)
- Wind Blast - Cost 2
- Place a 5" AOE anywhere in the caster's CTRL range. It immediately removes clouds it touches, and models can't make ranged attacks while standing in it. The AOE remains in play for one round.
Feat: Hail of Arrows
While in Cylena's CTRL range, friendly models gain +3 RAT and their AOE ranged attacks do not cause blast damage. Instead, models hit by those attacks suffer a damage roll equal to the POW of the weapon. Hail of Arrows lasts for one turn.
Thoughts on Cylena-1
Released for the 2018 Summer League
- See also: League Models (etc)