League Model - Bethayne the Farrowfiend
|We have 1198 articles and 90% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
|Feora2 (theme thoughts)||Imperatus (Dawnguard and non-vyros combos)|
| League Model - Bethayne the Farrowfiend |
Bethayne and Dr. Arkadius felt a strong connection when they met. What if the doctor had convinced her to give up Everblight and then surgically extracted the athanc? This would have killed Bethayne, but drawing on his anatomical and mechanikal expertise, he could have sustained her life by integrating machinery into her body. And yes, a few Farrow bodyparts and organs would have been employed...
- Warlock - All warlocks come with a stack of standard special rules - most notably being awesome.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Farrow Warlock - This model can only have Farrow Warbeasts in its battlegroup.
- Field Marshal [Flank: [Bethayne]] - Warbeasts/warjacks in this model's battlegroup Warbeasts in her battlegroup gain Flank [Bethayne] (Flank [Bethayne] - This model gains +2 to melee attack rolls and an additional die on melee damage rolls vs enemy models in the melee range of other Bethayne models.)
- Quick Work - When this model destroys one or more enemy models with a melee attack during its Combat Action, immediately after the attack is resolved it can make one basic ranged attack.
- Steady - This model cannot be knocked down.
- Side Step - When this model hits an enemy model with an initial melee attack or a melee special attack, it can advance up to 2" after the attack is resolved.
- Flamethrower - 8" spray, POW 12 ranged attack
- Mechano Talon (x2) - 0.5" reach, P+S 10 melee attacks
|RFP the target friendly warbeast. Bethayne immediately gains 1d6 fury and removes all damage from herself. Bethayne can gain the benefit from Absorb Flesh only once per round.|
| Battle Host
|Battlegroup warbeasts activating in the caster's control range gain +2" movement. Also, the caster gains +2 ARM while a battlegroup warbeast is within 3".|
|A model hit suffers -2 ARM for one round. Also, a model boxed by Disintegration is RFP'd. (★) this spell is effectively POW 15.|
| Dog Pile
|(1) Warbeasts in the caster's battlegroup can charge or make slam power attacks against target model without being forced. (2) They can ignore forests and cloud effects when determing LOS when declaring a charge or slam attack against the affected model. (3) They gain +2" movement and pathfinder when resolving charges or slam power attacks targeting the affected model.|
Feat : Brain Meld
Friendly Minion warbeasts currently in Bethayne's control range can immediately make one basic melee attack. After these attacks are resolved, friendly Minion warbeasts currently in Bethayne's CTRL range can immediately make one basic ranged attack.
Thoughts on Bethayne-1
Released for the 2018 Summer League
Like some of her Farrow compatriots, Bethayne is warbeast caster who likes to be close to the front line.
Note that Bethayne can reave fury from beasts RFP'd by Absorb Flesh, and it can be cast more than once per turn for a net profit when used on beasts with more than 3 fury.
- See also: League Models (etc)