From LOS Warmachine University
(Redirected from Lamentation)
|When an enemy model casts a spell while in the spellcaster's control range, double the COST of the spell. Additionally, enemy models must pay double to upkeep spells on models/units in the spellcaster's control range.
||Edit this spell template
Rules Clarification : Lamentation (Edit)
- Casting Spells
- Warcaster's that stand outside the Lamentation area, and use an arc node within the area, are unaffected.
- Magic Abilities do not have a COST so are unaffected by Lamentation.
- Models that can cast spells with a COST [X] for free (such as Blood Boon or Spell Slave) are unaffected by Lamentation - they can still cast COST [X] spells, they're not limited to COST [X/2] spells. (Infernal Ruling)
- When combined with other abilities that change COST (such as Tanith's feat "Rites of the Wurm") use normal maths: double/halve first, then add/subtract. (Infernal Ruling)
- Upkeeping Spells
- It doesn't matter where the model doing the upkeeping is, it matters whether the model/unit that the upkeep is on is in control range.
- Upkeeps which aren't on a model/unit (such as Veil of Mists or Rock Wall) are unaffected by Lamentation.
- Models which upkeep spells by other means (such as Skarre2's Blood Trade) are unaffected by Lamentation. (Infernal Ruling)
Pages in category "Lamentation"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.