Note to Editors
|99% of this website is about Mark 3 (mk3), which is the previous edition of the game (2016 to 2022). The reasons for this are explained here.|
1% of the website is about Mark 4 (mk4), but only in regards to which mk3 models are useable in mk4 Prime and which are mk4 Unlimited. See Legacy Armies for more detail.
| Jussika Bloodtongue |
Feared by all in the port towns of the Broken Coast who know of her exploits as “the Queen of Blood,” the blighted trollkin Jussika Bloodtongue is a favored lieutenant of Slaughterborn, a brutal taskmaster who leads hosts of Bloodgorgers and marauders in great orgies of destruction. She has become one of the most dreaded and infamous trollkin in the Scharde Islands.
- Attachment [ Blighted Trollkin ] - This model can be added to a Blighted Trollkin unit.
- Bloodthirst - When it charges a living model, this model gains +2" movement.
- Granted: Vengeance - While this model is in formation, models in its unit gain Vengeance. (Vengeance - During your Maintenance Phase, if one or more models in a unit with Vengeance were damaged by enemy attacks during the last round, each model in the unit can advance 3" and make one basic melee attack.)
- No Sleeping on the Job [ Blighted Trollkin ] - This model and Blighted Trollkin models in its command range cannot become knocked down.
- Overtake - When this model destroys one or more enemy models with a basic melee attack during its Combat Action, after the attack is resolved it can immediately advance up to 1".
- Tactics: Relentless Charge - Models in this unit gain Relentless Charge. (Relentless Charge - While advancing as part of a charge, a model with Relentless Charge gains Pathfinder.)
- Unyielding - This model gains +2 ARM against melee damage rolls.
- Blunderbuss - 8" range, POW 12 gun
- Hand Weapon (x2) - 1" reach, P+S 12 melee attacks.
Thoughts on Jussika Bloodtongue