From LOS Warmachine University
Rules Clarification : Ignite (Edit)
- Since Ignite buffs "melee attacks" (and not "melee weapons") it will also affect Mount Attacks, Power Attacks, and various 'make a melee attack' abilities like Point Blank.
Rules Clarification : Fire (Edit)
- Moving into "Shallow water" standard terrain does not cause continuous fire to expire. It's magic fire.
- You can always use non-standard terrain if you agree with your opponent before the game starts, however.
- A weapon can inflict continuous fire without itself being a fire damage weapon (for example, the Helios's fists). In this case, the attack can hurt models with Immunity:Fire it just won't apply the continuous effect.
- In terms of which player's clock is running down during the Maintenance Phase: The active player will roll for expiration of all the continuous effects. Then the inactive player will roll for all the damages of the continuous effects. (Judge Ruling)
Pages in category "Ignite"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.