|We have 1159 articles and 85% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
From among senior warpriests who once led choirs to bless warjacks some elders are selected to become hierophants. Such respected priests learn through exposure and practice to harmonize their prayers with a warcaster. A hierophant chants the hymn or passage of the Canon of the True Law most applicable to the situation, revitalizing a warcaster's flagging energies.
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Staff - 2" reach, P+S 8 melee weapon.
- Attached - Before the start of the game, attach this model/unit to a friendly Faction warcaster/warlock for the rest of the game. Each warcaster/warlock can only have one model/unit attached to it.
- Magic Ability [ - ] - This model can use its Combat Action to cast spells. Offensive spells are a (★ Attack) and friendly spells are a (★ Action).
- Spiritual Conduit - While its warcaster is in this model's command range, the warcaster gains +2" RNG on their non-channeled spells.
Thoughts on Hierophant
Hierophant in a nutshell
You take for the Hierophant for Harmonious Exhaltation - it's basically +1 focus for any caster (except those that use all their focus for upkeeps, warjacks, and camps). Oh, and he has a Heal ability you'll probably never use.
Combos & Synergies
- The Harbinger of Menoth likes the heal. Everyone likes the focus.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Can't necessarily keep up with a fast caster.
Tricks & Tips
- This guy doesn't really have any tricks up his sleeve. He's simply just a little boost for your caster.
Originally released in Warmachine: Legends (2008)
- The Creator's Might - (Article) (Category)
- The Faithful Masses - (Article) (Category)
- Exemplar Interdiction - (Article) (Category)
Other Protectorate models