Gudrun the Wasted
|We have 1327 articles and 90% are complete!||Please help review these models from 12+ months ago: (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
| Gudrun the Wasted |
- Mercenary - This model will work for Cryx, Cygnar, or Khador.
- Minion - This model will work for Circle, Legion, Skorne, or Trollbloods.
- Riot Quest - Although this model has rules which allow it to be played in Warmachine and Hordes, it was primarily designed for the Riot Quest game. RQ is set in an alternate and/or future timeline where the Infernals won the war. Some of the RQ models have a deliberately goofy aesthetic.
- Advance Deployment
- Cleave - When this model destroys one or more enemy models with a basic melee attack during its Combat Action, immediately after the attack is resolved this model can make one additional melee attack. This model can make only one additional attack as a result of Cleave each activation.
- Template:Energy Drink. Once per activation, spend a power token to heal d3
- Template:Force Battery. Gain one power token every time he hits an enemy in melee, or an enemy hits him in melee in the front arc. Can have up to 5.
- Template:Kinetic Distortion. While within 3" of this model, friendly Faction models gain +2 DEF vs ranged and magic attacks. Add +1" range for each power token.
- Meka-Maul - 2" reach, POW 8, P+S 17 melee attack
- Mekanical Discharge - 8" (+ tokens) range, POW 12 (+ tokens) ranged attack
- Other Factions
- Minion models can be hired by other Factions. Normally those Factions' themes will have a limit on how many models they can hire. Refer to #Other Theme Forces, below.
- Aside from that, there are a few themes that will change what Faction this model counts as (and thus what "friendly Faction only" buffs it can receive). They are:
Thoughts on Gudrun the Wasted
Gudrun the Wasted in a nutshell
Combos & Synergies
- Disciples of Agony and Secret Masters theme forces run minion heavy and grant faction models sac pawn - allowing you to top up Gudrun2s tokens a bit more reliably, bonus points for Disciples where the Paingiver Task Master grants no knockdown.
- Pretty much any model that is liable to be shot of the board and has decent enough DEF for his Kinetic Distortion to matter.
- You can double up on the ranged defense module by passing off concealment to something you want to protect as well.
- Crosse2 Lifebound gives him a way to stack tokens via shield guard.
- The Wastelander loves any buffs to his DEF against shooting so he can deflect bullets more reliably.
- Azazello's feat helps him with suitability and damage and Gudrun helps him with his anti-gunline shinanegence. Riposte also means you will likely gain 1 power token, hit or not.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- In order to collect tokens he needs to be in melee, with a statline of 13/16 he will die quickly there though.
- Assuming you get a Cleave attack off, you can only collect two tokens per turn, and with his statline there will likely be no next turn for him.
Tricks & Tips
Other Theme Forces
Circle Orboros (Edit)
- Secret Masters. This theme doesn't have a limit on how many Minion solos you can take. Also, you can spend Requistion Points on Minion solos.
- The Bones of Orboros
- The Devourer's Host
- The Wild Hunt
Legion of Everblight (Edit)
- Ravens of War
- Children of the Dragon
- Oracles of Annihilation. In this theme (1) There is no limit on the number of Minion solos you can take, (2) Minions become Blighted models, and (3) enemy models that end their activation within 2" of a Blighted model in this theme suffer continuous corrosion.
- Primal Terrors
- Disciples of Agony. There is no limit to the number of Minion solos you can take in this theme.
- The Exalted
- Masters of War
- Winds of Death
Other Faction models
|Minion Index (Edit)|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Warlock attachments||Targ - Gatorman Soul Slave|
|Solos||Farrow||Agata, Queen of Carnage - Maximus - Rorsh & Brine - Targ|
Alten Ashley - Brun Cragback & Lug - Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Dhunian Archon Efaarit Scout - Eilish Garrity, the Occultist - Feralgeist - Flubbin - Flugwug the Filcher - Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Gubbin - Gudrun the Wanderer - Hermit of Henge Hold - Hutchuck, Ogrun Bounty Hunter - J.A.I.M.s - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Ledfoot & Tredz - Orin Midwinter, Rogue Inquisitor - Ogrun Bokur - Raluk Moorclaw, the Ironmonger - Primal Archon - Pyg Tank - Saxon Orrik - Scythe - Swamp Gobber Chef - Swamp Gobber River Raiders - Thamarite Advocate - The Wastelander - Thrullg - Totem Hunter - Underchief Mire - Viktor Pendrake - Void Archon - Weird Wendell
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher (Farrow) - Sacral Vault (Gatorman)|
|Independent Warjack||Malvin & Mayhem|
|Minion - Theme Forces|
|Minion Faction Themes (Edit)||The Blindwater Congregation - The Thornfall Alliance - Vengeance of Dhunia - Will Work for Food|
|Unlimited Minions themes(Edit)||Disciples of Agony (Skorne) - Oracles of Annihilation (Legion) - Secret Masters (Circle)|
|This index was last updated: 2020.06|
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the rules are finalised - juckto.