|We have 1159 articles and 85% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
Rules subject to change.
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given at the start of the CID cycle
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Body Snatcher - When a living or undead model is destroyed within 5˝ of the Necrosurgeon or a Grunt in its unit that is in formation, the Necrosurgeon gains the destroyed model’s corpse token.
- Template:Grave Digger (★Action) - RNG 3. Target friendly non-warlock Faction model. If the model is in range, it becomes dug in. (While dug in, a model gains cover, does not suffer blast damage, and does not block LOS. The model remains dug in until it moves, is placed, or is engaged.)
- Knowledge of the Damned - When a model in his CTRL makes an attack or damage roll, Scaverous can spend a soul token to make that model reroll it.
- Prowl - While this model has concealment, it gains stealth.
- Template:Undertaker - This model gains an additional die on attack and damage rolls against undead models.
- Shovel - 2" reach, POW 6, P+S 13 melee attack
Thoughts on the Grave Ghoul
Feel free to remove this warning if you, personally, have a good level of gameplay experience with the model, have reviewed this article, and either you A) agree with the content 100% or B) for the parts you disagree with, you don't strongly disagree; and it's more a case of differing opinions between you and previous editors rather than incorrect content / bad advice.
Grave Ghoul in a nutshell
A body snatchin', grave diggin', corpse... slingin' (?) Grymkin solo, that much like Baron Tonguelick, has a variety of applications. He collects corpses from nearby models (friendly and enemy), and can spend them to give you re-rolls, or force your opponent to re-roll. Additionally, he can use his magic shovel to dig in your models, providing them with a little bit more ranged defense. Also, when push comes to shove, he can really give undead models a solid boppin' with his shovel. He is definitely intended to be a second wave model, providing support aspects to your army as they move up the table, and then going in for the kill, or hampering your opponents ability to hit with their return strike. Also, with Pathfinder and Prowl, he is excellent at stalking the terrain to set up the perfect attack or be difficult to pin down.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
- Beta rules released 2019.01
Other Grymkin models
|Grymkin Index (Edit)|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Battle Engines||Death Knell|
|Dark Menagerie - Bump in the Night||Eilish Garrity, the Occultist|
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the CID rules are finalised - juckto.