|I have an update about Special Order Models - it is no longer a thing.
Click here to read more.
| Gobber Tinker |
Gifted with an innate mechanikal aptitude, gobbers often find themselves in high demand on the battlefields of western Immoren. Almost every commanding officer can find a use for a talented gobber tinker. Armed with their tools and a trusty sidearm, tinkers can develop a reputation for solid work in harsh conditions and make considerable fortunes—if they survive the rigors of war.
- Mercenary - This model will work for Cygnar, or Khador.
- Minion - This model will work for Circle, Legion, Skorne, or Trollbloods.
- Mechanikally Adept - This model can target non-Faction models with Repair special actions.
- Repair [d6] (★ Action) - RNG B2B. Target friendly Faction construct model. If the model is in range, remove d6 damage points from it.
- Wagon - This model always has cover.
- Pistol - 8" range, POW 10 ranged attack
- Other Factions
- Hearts of Darkness (Infernals). It can only go in this theme if Crosse2 is leading the army. It becomes an Infernal model in this theme.
- Disciples of Agony (Skorne)
- Oracles of Annihilation (Legion) In this theme, this Minion becomes a Blighted model. Also, enemy models that end their activation within 2" of this model suffer continuous corrosion.
- Secret Masters (Circle)
- As a minion solo, they can also be taken in a bunch of other Faction's themes as their single allowed minion solo. Refer to #Other Theme Forces.
Thoughts on Gobber Tinker
Gobber Tinker in a nutshell
Everybody loves this guy! It's a cheap and fairly effective mechanic that blocks tramples and is fairly well protected from shooting with Cover. Probably the most cost effective repair solo in the game. He fixes your stuff for you! He scores flags! He contests! He gets in the way! You can't go wrong tossing those extra 2 points one of these guys.
Combos & Synergies
- Warjacks and battle engines.
- Hordes battle engines, in particular, tend to be really short of models with repair.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- It's fun when a Tinker kills something because that is quite rare.
- Trying to glue the arms to the cart induces rage.
Tricks & Tips
- If you've nothing better to do, block some charge lanes.
- The Tinker's hard to kill with ranged attacks (since it gives itself cover) so use it to block LOS to other things.
Released in Hordes: Gargantuans (2013)
Other Theme Forces
Circle Orboros (Edit)
- Secret Masters. This theme doesn't have a limit on how many Minion solos you can take. Also, you can spend Requistion Points on Minion solos.
- The Bones of Orboros
- The Devourer's Host
- The Wild Hunt
Legion of Everblight (Edit)
- Ravens of War
- Children of the Dragon
- Oracles of Annihilation. In this theme (1) There is no limit on the number of Minion solos you can take, (2) Minions become Blighted models, and (3) enemy models that end their activation within 2" of a Blighted model in this theme suffer continuous corrosion.
- Primal Terrors
- Disciples of Agony. There is no limit to the number of Minion solos you can take in this theme.
- The Exalted
- Masters of War
- Winds of Death
Other Faction models
|Mercenary Index (Edit)|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Lesser Warlocks||Rorsh & Brine (Farrow) - Wrong Eye & Snapjaw (Gatorman)|
Cephalyx Mind Bender -
Cephalyx Mind Slaver -
Cephalyx Overlords -
High Shields -
Artillery Corps -
Forge Guard -
Idrian Skirmishers -
Kayazy Assassins -
Kayazy Eliminators -
Legion of Lost Souls -
Ogrun Assault Corps -
OoI Resolutes -
OoI Vigilants -
Precursor Knights -
Press Gangers -
Sea Dog Pirates -
Deck Gun -
SH Cannon -
SH Halberdiers -
SH Cavalry -
SH Mortar -
SH Riflemen -
SH Volley Gun -
Tactical Arcanist Corps -
Thorn Gun Mages
Alexia1 - Croe's Cutthroats - Cylena Raefyll & Nyss Hunters - Blythe & Bull - Boomhowler1 - Herne & Jonne - Lady Aiyana & Master Holt - Lynus & Edrea - MacHorne1 - The Commodore Cannon - The Devil's Shadow Mutineers
Cephalyx Agitator - Gobber Tinker - Menite Archon - Morrowan Archon - Ogrun Bokur - Powder Monkey - SH Arcanist - SH Ironhead - SH Gunner - Swamp Gobber River Raider Thamarite Advocate - Thamarite Archon - Void Archon
Alexia, Mistress of the Witchfire (2) - Alexia, The Undying (3) - Alten Ashley - Anastasia Di Bray - Balthazar Bamfist - Black Bella, Duchess of Dread - Bloody Bradigan - Boomhowler, Solo Artist - Bosun Grogspar - Brun Cragback & Lug - Captain Crawtooth - Colbie Sterling, Captain of the BRI - Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Dez - Dirty Meg - Doc Killingsworth - Doctor Stygius - Eilish Garrity, the Occultist - Eiryss, Mage Hunter of Ios (1) - Eiryss, Angel of Retribution (2) - Eiryss, Fortune Hunter of Ios (4) - First Mate Hawk - Flugwug the Filcher - Gastone Crosse - Glyn Cormier, Illuminated One - Gorman di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist (1) - Gorman the Mad (2) - Grand Master Gabriel Throne - Gubbin - Gudrun the Wanderer - Harlan Versh, Illuminated One - Harlowe Holdemhigh - Hermit of Henge Hold - Hutchuk, Ogrun Bounty Hunter - J.A.I.M.s - Kell Bailoch - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Lord Rockbottom - MacHorne2 - Major Harrison Gibbs - Master Gunner Dougal MacNaile - Orin Midwinter, Rogue Inquisitor - Ragman - Raluk Moorclaw, the Ironmonger - Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord - Rorsh & Brine - Rutger Shaw, Professional Adventurer - Savio Montero Acosta - Saxon Orrik - Scythe - Sergeant Nicolas Verendrye - Stannis Brocker - Taryn Di La Rovissi, Llaelese Gun Mage - Thor Steinhammer - Viktor Pendrake - Weird Wendell - Widget, Tinker Extraordinaire - Wrong Eye & Snapjaw
|Battle Engines||Hammerfall Siege Crawler|
|Theme Forces (Edit)|
|Flame in the Darkness - Hammer Strike - Llaelese Resistance - Operating Theater - Soldiers of Fortune - Strange Bedfellows - The Irregulars - The Kingmaker's Army - The Talion Charter|
|This index was last updated: 2020.01|
Gunfighter + an AOE weapon
Gunfighter + a spray weapon
Units of Gunfighters