Glyn Cormier, Illuminated One
|We have 1217 articles and 91% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
|Baldwin (one year review)||Vanguard (one year review)|
| Glyn Cormier, Illuminated One |
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Glyn Cormier, Illuminated One
- 3 Other
Rules subject to change.
This is a new model, and the information here is what was given on day 1 of the CID cycle
|Glyn Cormier, Illuminated One|
- Mercenary - Glyn Cormier, Illuminated One will work for Crucible Guard, Cygnar, or Khador.
- Partisan [Cygnar] - When included in a Cygnar army, this model/unit is a Cygnar model/unit instead of a Mercenary model/unit.
- Advance Deployment - Models with advance deployment are placed after normal deployment and may be placed up to 6" further forward.
- Pathfinder - This model treats rough terrain as open terrain while advancing. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle.
- Stealth - Ranged and magic attacks targeting this model from a point of origin greater than 5˝ away automatically miss. This model is not an intervening model when determining line of sight from a model more than 5˝ away.
- Tough - When this model is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, remove 1 damage point from this model; it is no longer disabled and becomes knocked down. While knocked down this model loses Tough.
- Dodge - When an enemy misses this model with an attack at any time except when it is advancing, this model can immediately advance 2" ignoring free strikes.
- Leadership [Order of Illumination Vigilants] - Friendly Order of Illumination Vigilants models in this model's command range gain True Sight (as below).
- Sprint - At the end of an activation in which it destroyed or removed from play one or more enemy models with melee attacks, this model can immediately make a full advance, then its activation ends.
- True Sight - This model ignores cloud effects when determining LOS. This model also ignores Stealth.
- Banisher - 12" range, POW 12 ranged attack
- Damage Type: Magical - This weapon deals Magical damage.
- Template:Banish - When this model hits an enemy non-warcaster, non-warlock, non-infernal master model with this weapon during its activation, after the attack is resolved you can place the enemy model anywhere completely within d3+1" of its current location.
- Sword - 1" reach, POW 4, P+S 10 melee attack.
- Magical Damage
- Weapon Master - When attacking with this weapon, add an additional die to its damage rolls.
As a Partisan model he can go in any Cygnar theme, however most of the time he'll use your "Up to one Mercenary solo" slot
As a mercenary model, he can also be taken in a bunch of other Faction's theme forces. Refer to #Other Theme Forces.
Thoughts on Glyn Cormier, Illuminated One
Glyn Cormier, Illuminated One in a nutshell
Glyn is a Vigilant solo, adding to their potential by granting those near her True Sight. She comes with a similar package, but also gains Tough, Dodge, and Sprint, making her very challenging to lock down. Also, her fancy ranged weapon teleports people around (!?), which is... very strong.
Combos & Synergies
Drawbacks & Downsides
Tricks & Tips
Beta Released 2019.04
Other Theme Forces
Crucible Guard (Edit)
Other Faction models
Note to self: I need to update this rules section after the CID rules are finalised - juckto.