|We have 1356 articles and 93% are complete!||Please help review these models from 12+ months ago: (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
| Flubbin |
The adorable Flubbin learned the art of explosives from her older brother when she was a baby. Unlike big brother, who prefers quantity over quality, Flubbin is all about style and sass. She has a bit of a competitive streak with Gubbin, and she’s always looking to outshine him in some friendly explosive-based sport. Flubbin takes to the Arena in her personal dirigible, which she flies over the heads of enemies to drop gravity bombs on their heads while cheering on both bomb and bomb recipient.
Riot Quest - Although this model has rules which allow it to be played in Warmachine and Hordes, it was primarily designed for the Riot Quest game. RQ is set in an alternate and/or future timeline where the Infernals won the war. Some of the RQ models have a deliberately goofy aesthetic.
- Flying High - Ranged attacks targeting this model suffer –3 RNG. Friendly models can advance through this model if they have enough movement to move completely past its base. This model loses Flying High if it loses Flight.
- Swift Hunter - When this model destroys one or more enemy models with a basic ranged attack, immediately after the attack is resolved it can advance up to 2".
|Gravity Bomb (x2)|
- Other Factions
- Infernal players can use this model in the Hearts of Darkness theme, but only if Crosse2 is leading the army.
- Trollblood players can use this model in the Vengeance of Dhunia theme.
- Furthermore, Minion models can be hired by other Factions. Normally those Factions' themes will have a limit on how many models they can hire. Refer to #Other Theme Forces, below.
Thoughts on Flubbin
Flubbin in a nutshell
Flubbin has a very specific role: lay waste to light infantry and be a cheap flag holder in Steamroller. Her pair of POW 12s are fine, but it’s really Swift Hunter and additional carpet bomb AOEs that define how she operates. Flubbin wants to float near a single-wound infantry unit around ARM 15 or lower or just make a ton of blast damage rolls to try to soften them up.
She is pretty squishy and low range, and her points cost reflects her low odds of success.
Combos & Synergies
- Durgen Madhammer, obviously. He is all about AOEs and Flubbin provides 6 of them a turn.
- General Ossrum - FFE can fully boost all of the AOEs o the first attack. But he has better targets to put it on...
- She is one of the very few merc models outside of Strange Bedfellows whom Aurora2s buffs work on.
- Brigadier General Gunnbjorn- his feat turns her bombs into NOT halved blast damage, Flubbin may end up killing her self though due to the wording of Sky Dropped.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- 4" range is very low.
- If you get stuck vs models that "cannot be targeted by ranged attacks" (such as Submerge) then you've got nothing to do.
- on the clock it takes a while to resolve what she does - plan accordingly
Tricks & Tips
- Keep her behind your front lines, then float out and carpet bomb after lines have engaged.
- Released 2020.05
- Flubbin and Gubbin are sister and brother, respectively, and Tubbin is their cousin.
Other Theme Forces
Crucible Guard (Edit)
Other Faction models
|Minion Index (Edit)|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Warlock attachments||Targ - Gatorman Soul Slave|
|Solos||Farrow||Agata, Queen of Carnage - Maximus - Rorsh & Brine - Targ|
Alten Ashley - Boomhowler2 - Boomhowler3 - Brun Cragback & Lug - Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Death Archon - Dhunian Archon - Efaarit Scout - Eilish Garrity, the Occultist - Feralgeist - Flubbin - Flugwug the Filcher - Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Gubbin1 - Gubbin2 & Dez2 - Gudrun1 - Gudrun2 - Hermit of Henge Hold - Hutchuck, Ogrun Bounty Hunter - J.A.I.M.s - Kogan the Exile - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Ledfoot & Tredz - Orin Midwinter, Rogue Inquisitor - Ogrun Bokur - Raluk Moorclaw, the Ironmonger - Primal Archon - Pyg Tank - Saxon Orrik - Scythe - Swamp Gobber Chef - Swamp Gobber River Raiders - Thamarite Advocate - The Wastelander - Thrullg - Totem Hunter - Underchief Mire - Viktor Pendrake - Void Archon - Weird Wendell
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher (Farrow) - Sacral Vault (Gatorman)|
|Independent Warjack||Malvin & Mayhem|
|Minion - Theme Forces|
|Minion Faction Themes (Edit)||The Blindwater Congregation - The Thornfall Alliance - Vengeance of Dhunia - Will Work for Food|
|Unlimited Minions themes(Edit)||Disciples of Agony (Skorne) - Oracles of Annihilation (Legion) - Secret Masters (Circle)|
|This index was last updated: 2021.03|
Gunfighter + an AOE weapon
Gunfighter + a spray weapon
Units of Gunfighters