|We have 1325 articles and 89% are complete!||Please help review these models from 12+ months ago: (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
| Flubbin |
- Riot Quest - Although this model has rules which allow it to be played in Warmachine and Hordes, it was primarily designed for the Riot Quest game. RQ is set in an alternate and/or future timeline where the Infernals won the war. Some of the RQ models have a deliberately goofy aesthetic.
- Mercenary - This model will work for Crucible Guard, Cygnar, and Khador.
- Minion - This model will work for Trollbloods.
- Flying High - Ranged attacks targeting this model suffer –3 RNG. Friendly models can advance through this model if they have enough movement to move completely past its base. This model loses Flying High if it loses Flight.
- Swift Hunter - When this model destroys one or more enemy models with a basic ranged attack, immediately after the attack is resolved it can advance up to 2".
- Gravity Bomb (x2) - 4" range, 3" AOE, POW 12 ranged attacks
- Carpet Bomb - After determining the point of impact, roll deviation for two additional 3" AOEs from that point. A model hit by one of the additional AOEs suffers a POW 6 blast damage roll.
- Sky-Dropped - Attacks with this weapon ignore cover. Models with Flight do not suffer blast damage from this attack.
- Other Factions
- Mercenary/Minion models can be hired by other Factions. Normally those Factions' themes will have a limit on how many models they can hire. Refer to #Other Theme Forces, below.
- Aside from that, there are a few themes that will change what Faction this model counts as (and thus what "friendly Faction only" buffs it can receive). They are:
Thoughts on Flubbin
New model - This article is a Work In Progress
Please don't delete this warning unless you (1) have played several games with the final rules (games with CID rules don't really count) and (2) you've reviewed this article and it mostly(★) matches your experiences.
(★) Bearing in mind that other editors may make suggestions you don't think are the "best" but that doesn't make them "wrong". Don't delete stuff just because you disagree with it, please.
Flubbin in a nutshell
Flubbin has a very specific role: lay waste to light infantry and be a cheap flag holder in Steamroller. Her pair of POW 12s are fine, but it’s really Swift Hunter and additional carpet bomb AOEs that define how she operates. Flubbin wants to float near a single-wound infantry unit around ARM 15 or lower or just make a ton of blast damage rolls to try to soften them up.
She is pretty squishy and low range, and her points cost reflects her low odds of success.
Combos & Synergies
- Durgen Madhammer, obviously. He is all about AOEs and Flubbin provides 6 of them a turn.
- General Ossrum - FFE can fully boost all of the AOEs o the first attack. But he has better targets to put it on...
- She is one of the very few merc models outside of Strange Bedfellows whom Aurora2s buffs work on.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- 4" range is very low.
- If you get stuck vs models that "cannot be targeted by ranged attacks" (such as Submerge) then you've got nothing to do.
- on the clock it takes a while to resolve what she does - plan accordingly
Tricks & Tips
- Keep her behind your front lines, then float out and carpet bomb after lines have engaged.
- Released 2020.05
- She is Gubbin's little sister.
Other Theme Forces
Crucible Guard (Edit)
Other Faction models
|Minion Index (Edit)|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
|Warlock attachments||Targ - Gatorman Soul Slave|
|Solos||Farrow||Agata, Queen of Carnage - Maximus - Rorsh & Brine - Targ|
Alten Ashley - Brun Cragback & Lug - Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath - Dhunian Archon Efaarit Scout - Eilish Garrity, the Occultist - Feralgeist - Flubbin - Flugwug the Filcher - Gobber Tinker - Gremlin Swarm - Gubbin - Gudrun the Wanderer - Hermit of Henge Hold - Hutchuck, Ogrun Bounty Hunter - J.A.I.M.s - Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - Ledfoot & Tredz - Orin Midwinter, Rogue Inquisitor - Ogrun Bokur - Raluk Moorclaw, the Ironmonger - Primal Archon - Pyg Tank - Saxon Orrik - Scythe - Swamp Gobber Chef - Swamp Gobber River Raiders - Thamarite Advocate - The Wastelander - Thrullg - Totem Hunter - Underchief Mire - Viktor Pendrake - Void Archon - Weird Wendell
|Battle Engines||Meat Thresher (Farrow) - Sacral Vault (Gatorman)|
|Independent Warjack||Malvin & Mayhem|
|Minion - Theme Forces|
|Minion Faction Themes (Edit)||The Blindwater Congregation - The Thornfall Alliance - Vengeance of Dhunia - Will Work for Food|
|Unlimited Minions themes(Edit)||Disciples of Agony (Skorne) - Oracles of Annihilation (Legion) - Secret Masters (Circle)|
|This index was last updated: 2020.06|
Gunfighter + an AOE weapon
Gunfighter + a spray weapon
Units of Gunfighters