From LOS Warmachine University
|| Flight - This model treats all non-impassable terrain as open terrain while advancing. It can advance through obstructions and other models if it has enough movement to move completely past them. While charging, slam power attacking, or trample power attacking, this model does not stop its movement when it contacts an obstacle, an obstruction, or another model. This model ignores intervening models when declaring its charge target. While knocked down or stationary, this model loses Flight.
Rules Clarification: : Flight (Edit)
(Click Expand to read)
- Flight doesn't ignore:
- Impassable terrain and hazardous terrain
- Templates that stay in play and do damage to models moving through them (such as a Scather).
- Free strikes.
- Trampling with a flying model (Edit)
- Flight allows you to trample "over" medium- and larger-bases.
- Although you trample "over" them, you don't get to make a trample attack vs them and you don't ignore their free strikes. Refer the core rulebook.
- Unless, of course, you have an exception like Blade Rush.
- Flight on a Cavalry model (Edit)
- Although you can move over obstacles/models while charging, if you want to stop and make Impact Attacks while you fly "over" models you need to stop in a legal position. You can't make Impact Attacks while your flying horse is on top of obstacles, models, etc.
- Charging through models (Edit)
- You can't charge all the way through your charge target, with the intention to turn around and face them once you're on the other side.
- Because you aren't able to satisfy the "must keep the charge target in melee range" clause at the point after you are through the model but before you turn to directly face. At that point the target is behind you, not in your front arc, and thus not in your melee range.
- Your melee range only extends to your front arc. Refer to the latest errata.
- You can still "skim" through the edge of their base, if you're careful and smart with your positioning.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Flight"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.