Farrow Razorback Crew
|Please help review these models: (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
| Farrow Razorback Crew |
The farrow have recently made vast improvements in their military arms and have managed to construct a number of powerful weapons based on similar designs employed by other fighting forces. The razorback, a crude but effective rocket launcher, is one of the most potent of these weapons, and its explosive introduction onto the battlefields of western Immoren has resulted in more than a few shocking victories for the farrow.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Thoughts on Farrow Razorback Crew
- 3 Other
|Farrow Razorback Crew|
- Gunner & Grunt
- Gunner Only
- Man-Sized - This model is treated as a small-based model and occupies the space from the bottom of its base to a height of 1.75".
- Mobile Artillery - When this model advances as part of its Normal Movement, it gains +1" movement for each Grunt in this unit within 2" of it at the start of its advance.
- Take Up - If this model is destroyed, you can choose a Grunt in this unit within 1" of it to be destroyed instead. Effects on this model expire, and it gains the effects on the chosen Grunt. Remove the Grunt from the table instead of this model. This model has the same number of unmarked damage boxes as the chosen Grunt.
- Pig Iron - 10" range, POW 12 ranged attack
- Club - As above
- Other Factions
2021. 10 (Rebalancepocalypse): -1 point
Thoughts on Farrow Razorback Crew
Farrow Razorback Crew in a nutshell
Hit and run artillery with a surprising punch - and only limited accuracy.
Combos & Synergies
- Bloody Barnabas - Knockdown lets them land their powerful hits
- Carver1 - Veteran Leader helps them hit
- Splatter Boar - Animus gives additional RAT and reposition on scatter making this unit very accurate.
- You can get them free in The Thornfall Alliance or pay for them and get towards getting another model for free.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Like all artillery it's brittle, and incoming fire has right of way
- Small AoEs don't kill that much.
Tricks & Tips
- Reposition to hide behind solid objects
Released in Forces of Hordes: Minions (2011)
Other Theme Forces
Circle Orboros (Edit)
- Secret Masters. This theme doesn't have a limit on how many Minion units you can take.
- The Bones of Orboros
- The Devourer's Host
- The Wild Hunt
Legion of Everblight (Edit)
- Ravens of War
- Children of the Dragon
- Oracles of Annihilation. In this theme (1) There is no limit on the number of Minion units you can take, (2) Minions become Blighted models, and (3) enemy models that end their activation within 2" of a Blighted model in this theme suffer continuous corrosion.
- Primal Terrors
- Disciples of Agony. There is no limit to the number of Minion units you can take in this theme.
- The Exalted
- Masters of War
- Winds of Death
Other Minion models