|Are you stuck at home wishing you could play Warmachine & Hordes? |
Why not check out the new fan-made War Table simulator?
| Elimination Servitors |
The elimination servitor operates by one directive: hunt down and terminate any and all it does not recognize as an ally. Once it has acquired a target, an elimination servitor advances in a series of precise movements intended to bring its spike projector to bear with the greatest efficiency. The spikes inflict modest but reliable damage and are particularly effective against foot soldiers.
- Spike Ejector – 9" range, POW "-" ranged attack with no damage roll
- Puncture - A model hit by this attack automatically suffers 1 point of damage.
- Other Factions
- Mercenary players can also use this model via the Strange Bedfellows theme.
Thoughts on Elimination Servitors
Elimination Servitors in a nutshell
Floating sniper balls of death, the Elimination Servitors are your harassing solos, taking pot-shots at enemy heavies, or finish off damaged ones who have 1 or 2 HP left. Since Puncture causes straight 1 point of damage on a hit, they can be the nightmare of single wound Shield Walled infantries with insanely high ARM.
Combos & Synergies
- Elimination servitors are hamstrung by their low base RAT, struggling to hit anything above DEF 12. Attunement Servitors and Syntherion's Magnetic Hold are universal RAT fixers. Or simply knock the target down with a Mitigator.
- Iron Mother Directrix for the backlash assassination.
- Destruction Initiative loves them, as they tend to survive throughout the game.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Anything that isn't single wound infantry, will only be scratched by them.
- Low RAT, and not being a vector means it needs extra support to be effective.
- Support bloat - you can easily spend an overly large portion of your points for support models.
Tricks & Tips
- Use them to block charge lanes when all else fails.
- When no support is around, try to sneak behind the enemy for the back strike bonus.
- Don't forget about their Gunfighter rule, if you need to get stuck in.
- Even though you buy them in 3, they are solos and should be deployed accordingly. They are in practice some of the cheapest single wound combat troops in the game.
- released in Forces of Warmachine: Convergence of Cyriss (2013)
Other Convergence models
|Convergence Index (Edit)|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
Accretion Servitors - Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex - Attunement Servitors - Destructotron 3000 - Elimination Servitors - Enigma Foundry - Frustum Locus - J.A.I.M.s - Prefect Hypatia - Reflex Servitors - Steelsoul Protector
|Clockwork Legions - Destruction Initiative - Strange Bedfellows|
|This index was last updated: 2020.03|
Gunfighter + an AOE weapon
Gunfighter + a spray weapon
Units of Gunfighters