From LOS Warmachine University
(Redirected from Electro Leap)
| Electro Leap - When a model is directly hit with a basic attack made with this weapon, you can have lightning arc to the nearest model within 4" of the the model hit, ignoring the attacking model. The model the lightning arcs to suffers an unboostable POW10 electrical damage roll. Lightning arc damage rolls are not considered to have been caused by an attack. Resolve lightning arc damage rolls simultaneously with the damage resulting from the attack that caused the leap.
|| Edit description
Rules Clarification : Electro Leap (Edit)
- Electro Leaps are optional.
- Electro Leap is a weapon property. As such, it doesn't apply to Power Attacks at all.
- A Steamroller flag can be hit by Electro Leap (if it's the nearest model). (Infernal Ruling)
Not considered an attack
- The original attack and damage is definitely an attack, and triggers stuff normally. But the "secondary" damage works quite differently.
- The secondary damage is not an attack, so doesn't trigger stuff like Vengeance.
- The secondary damage (normally) doesn't actually hit the model(s) it damages, so doesn't trigger stuff like Shock Field. (A few of them do specify they hit, though, like Warhead.)
- The secondary damage is not from an attack, but it is damage from the original model. This has two implications:
- It's not an attack from a weapon so:
- it won't gain damage buffs from the weapon (such as Poison).
- it won't gain any Damage Types from the weapon. (Infernal Ruling)
- It is a damage roll from a model so:
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Electro Leap"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.