Deliverer Sunburst Crew
|We have 1159 articles and 85% are complete!||Please help us finish these articles (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
Designed to shower hidden enemies with its deadly payload, the Sunburst ballista shears through the flesh of men or erupts explosively against the iron hull of a warjack and spreads secondary blasts over a wide area. The Sunburst is a painful reminder that there is no place to hide from the Lawgiver's swift hand.
|Deliverer Sunburst Crew|
|Unit size|| 1 Gunner|
|See also How to Read the statblock|
- Sunburst - 16" range, 4" AOE, POW 15 gun
- Sword - 0.5" reach, P+S 7 melee weapon.
- Sword - As above
- Officer - This model is the unit commander even if the unit has a Leader model.
- Man-Sized - This model is on a large base, but is treated as being on a small one.
- Mobile Artillery - When this model moves, it gains 1" additional movement for each Grunt nearby.
- Take Up - If this model is killed you may instead remove a Grunt within 1". Remove any effects on this model, and apply any effects that were on the old grunt.
- The Grunts have SPD 4. No special abilities
Thoughts on Deliverer Sunburst Crew
Deliverer Sunburst Crew in a nutshell
The Deliverer Sunburst Crew drops medium AoEs of fire on the enemy. And is good at that. No fuss, just fire. Let it burn!
Combos & Synergies
- Deliverer Arms Master can provide several buffs.
- Any caster who likes fire.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- Incoming fire has right of way and the Sunburst is an easy target.
Tricks & Tips
- Don't worry about setting your own fire immune troops on fire.
Originally released in Warmachine: Escalation (2004)
Other Protectorate models