From LOS Warmachine University
(Redirected from Curse of Shadows)
| Curse of Shadows
|Target model/unit suffers -2 ARM and cannot make free strikes. A model can advance through an affected model if it has enough movement to move completely past its base.
||Edit this spell template
Rules Clarification : Curse of Shadows (Edit)
- There is no distinction in the spell between friendly and enemy; neither in the targeting restrictions or in the 'who can move through them' effect.
- You can't move through affected models during involuntary movement (pushes & slams) because that's not an advance.
- Charging through models (Edit)
- You can't charge all the way through your charge target, with the intention to turn around and face them once you're on the other side.
- Because you aren't able to satisfy the "must keep the charge target in melee range" clause at the point after you are through the model but before you turn to directly face. At that point the target is behind you, not in your front arc, and thus not in your melee range.
- Your melee range only extends to your front arc. Refer to the latest errata.
- You can still "skim" through the edge of their base, if you're careful and smart with your positioning.
Pages in category "Curse of Shadows"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.