From LOS Warmachine University
(Redirected from Counterblast)
|When an enemy model advances and ends its movement within the spellcaster's command range, the spellcaster can make one basic melee or ranged attack targeting that model, then Counterblast expires. Counterblast lasts for one round.
||Edit this spell template
Rules Clarification : Counterblast (Edit)
- What does trigger Counterblast
- Counterblast triggers off any advance, not just in-activation stuff.
- You can trigger Counterblast during your own turn, if your opponent has an ability to move during your turn (such as Admonition).
- Standing still but changing facing is an advance.
- What doesn't trigger Counterblast
- Aiming, or forfeiting your movement, is not advancing.
- If a model doesn't move, doesn't change facing, doesn't aim ... does nothing but skips straight ahead to its Combat Action, this is not an advance. (Infernal Ruling)
- Being placed (such as Teleport) is not an advance.
- Involuntary movement (being slammed, thrown, or pushed) is not an advance.
Pages in category "Counterblast"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.