|We have 1297 articles and 90% are complete!||Please help review these models from 12+ months ago: (and/or the rest)||(Edit)|
| Corollary |
Unlike other vectors, whose primary function is to apply destructive force, the Corollary is designed to support its warcaster and allied forces in more complex ways. Its internal compartments house a suite of arcane accumulators that store the residual energies generated by a warcaster and his battlegroup in combat. These energies are captured by irises recessed in the Corollary’s hull and then dispensed at the warcaster’s command to empower other vectors, making the warcaster exponentially more efficient.
- Vector - A vector is a specialised type of warjack used by the Convergence. It swaps out the Cortex for an Induction Node, and this changes how it gets access to focus. Also its MAT & RAT is always equal to its controller's. Click here for a full rundown
- Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy. Click the link for a full run-down.
- Attached - Before the start of the game, attach this model/unit to a friendly Faction warcaster/warlock for the rest of the game. Each Faction warcaster/warlock can only have one model/unit attached to it.
- Accumulator [Warcaster] - When it begins its activation within 3" of one or more other friendly Warcaster models, this model gains 1 focus point.
- Arcane Repeater - While this model's warcaster/warlock is within 5" of it, that caster's CTRL range is extended 2".
- Focus Battery - This model doesn't lose its unspent focus at the start of the turn.
- Power Transfer (★ Action) - RNG 5. Target friendly faction warjack. If the Warjack is in range, this model can give that warjack any number of its focus points.
- Bash - 0.5" reach, P+S 6 melee attack.
- Aurora2 can take the Corollary in various Mercenary themes.
- Note that Nemo4 and Asphyxious4 cannot take this warjack in their battlegroup, because of the way its "attached" rule is worded.
Thoughts on Corollary
Corollary in a nutshell
The Corollary is a necessary force multiplier in that it allows inducted focus to travel through your army and then back again to the Corollary. This could potentially make your entire battle group 100% focus efficient, thus allowing the warcaster to devote its focus to casting spells or fueling its survival.
Combos & Synergies
Any and every battlegroup. Seriously you want this little guy in your list.
- Abillities and Feats that activate In CTRL such as Lucant or Axis's buffs and debuffs are enlarged by the Corollary.
Drawbacks & Downsides
- He is important, which means he has a large target on his tiny head.
- Poor defensive stats.
Tricks & Tips
- Instead of using Power Transfer to give 3 focus to a single vector, you could instead make melee attacks against your own models (which are unlikely to hurt since his Bash is so pathetic) and instead induct 3 focus to 3 different vectors. With ARM 19 vectors you can skip rolling damage because, unless you boost damage, you can't exceed armor.
- This can be combined with Father Lucant giving Dispel to his battlegroup to remove enemy upkeep spells from your battlegroup.
- Remember to make sure that at least some Focus ends up going round in a circle and ends up on the Corollary to be banked for next turn.
- In a pinch you can use him to slam equal/smaller enemy models
- He's also a good target for Positive Charge if Father Lucant needs to dish out some beat-downs
- He takes an above average amount of work to kill. In a pinch, use him to block charge lanes or contest zones.
Trivia & Lore
- Released in Forces of Warmachine: Convergence of Cyriss (2013)
- For Lore, see Lore - Convergence Technology
Other Convergence models
|Convergence Index (Edit)|
|Units, Solos, & Battle Engines|
Accretion Servitors - Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex - Attunement Servitors - Destructotron 3000 - Elimination Servitors - Enigma Foundry - Frustum Locus - J.A.I.M.s - Prefect Hypatia - Reflex Servitors - Steelsoul Protector
|Clockwork Legions - Destruction Initiative - Strange Bedfellows|
|This index was last updated: 2020.03|
Interface Node and Induction
MAT & RAT
Some MAT/RAT examples