From LOS Warmachine University
| Cleave - When this model destroys one or more enemy models with a basic melee attack during its Combat Action, immediately after the attack is resolved this model can make one additional melee attack. This model can make only one additional attack as a result of Cleave each activation.
|| Edit description
| Cleave - When a model with Cleave destroys one or more enemy models with a basic melee attack during its Combat Action, immediately after the attack is resolved the model with Cleave can make one additional melee attack. The model with Cleave can make only one additional attack as a result of Cleave each activation.
|| Edit description
Rules Clarification : Cleave (Edit)
- Cleave doesn't trigger off free strikes or Impact Attacks, since those occur outside of your Combat Action.
- Despite "additional attacks" normally occurring only after all initial attacks are resolved, Cleave "interrupts" your initial attacks because it must be resolved immediately.
- You cannot trigger an "Any Time" ability between the first attack and the Cleave attack, because Cleave occurs at Step 14 of Apdx A, and "Any Time" abilities cannot be triggered until after Step 14 is finished.
- Attack-Generating Abilities (Edit)
- From the core rulebook: When a model is granted more attacks as a result of an attack it made, it gains only one. If two or more special rules would grant the model another attack as a result of making an attack, its controlling player chooses which special rule to apply.
- If you trigger two attack-generating abilities (such as Black Spot and Kill Shot) you choose to resolve one and "lose" the other (unless you trigger it again later).
- If you trigger two attack-generating abilities, and one of them is compulsory (such as Black Spot and Berserk), you must choose to resolve the compulsory one. (Infernal Ruling)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Cleave"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.