From LOS Warmachine University
(Redirected from Chain Strike)
Rules Clarification : Chain Strike and/or Lunge (Edit)
- The extra melee range kicks in the instant you start your activation, and if that makes you engage an enemy then it means you can't aim.
- The extra range does apply during Frenzies (because that is defined as an activation)
- The extra range doesn't apply during free strikes or when your opponent takes control of your model.
- It doesn't increase the range of Power Attacks, because you do not apply weapon special rules to Power Attacks (unless they specifically reference Power Attacks, like Hard Head does). (Locked Thread)
- If you're affected by another range-altering rule (such as Jakes2's feat) then that won't override Chain Strike. (Infernal Ruling)
Pages in category "Chain Strike"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.