From LOS Warmachine University
| Warjack - All warjacks share the same set of special rules. Most notably being big and stompy. Click the link for a full run-down.
|| Edit description
Rules Clarification : Warjack (Edit)
- The Cortex/Induction core rule means a warjack cannot have more than 3 focus at any time (maybe 4 if they're really special).
- Many abilities give out focus and don't state an upper limit (such as Convection and Empower). Despite not stating an upper limit, they are always "hard-limited" by the core rule.
- A warjack can have more than 3 focus during a turn, though. For instance, a knocked down warjack can Power Up and be Allocated 2 focus, then spend 1 to shake knockdown, then another model could Empower it back up to 3.
- Warjacks cannot spend focus outside of their activation. For instance, they can't boost free strikes or trigger Powerful Attack on Broadsides. (Infernal Ruling)
- Abilities that say they cannot be used if the model is stationary (such as Shield Guard) cannot be used while a warjack is inert, either. Refer "Warcaster Destruction", page 59 of the core rulebook.
Main article: Warjack.
This is just a list of all models that have been 'tagged' as warjacks.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Warjack"
The following 149 pages are in this category, out of 149 total.