From LOS Warmachine University
- Main article: Warbeast
Rules Clarification: : Warbeast (Edit)
(Click Expand to read)
|See also the Warbeast page for a recap of the core warbeast rules.
- If an ability doesn't specify how much it costs to force, it costs 1. (Infernal Ruling)
- A single Animus can be on several models at the same time. (Infernal Ruling)
- Unlike in Mk2, in Mk3 if a model has an animus on it from any source and then another animus is cast on that model, it will lose the first instance of an animus and will be replaced by the second. It does not matter if either the first animus or the second animus is from a warlock or warbeast. (Infernal Ruling)
- An animi cast by a warlock is an animi and a spell. (Infernal Ruling)
- If both the warlock and the warbeast are damaged by the same attack (such as an AOE), then you need to apply the 'normal' damage to the warbeast before the transferred damage. This distinction can be important when you're working out who/what actually destroyed the beast. (Infernal Ruling)
- You cannot trigger optional abilities during a Frenzy (such as Cleave). (Infernal Ruling)
- You must trigger compulsory abilities during a Frenzy ... unless that ability generates an extra attack (like Berserk). In that case, you don't get the Berserk attack. (Infernal Ruling)
- A warbeast may not make an Assault shot as part of a Frenzy activation. (Refer latest errata)
- If the closest target to a warbeast resolving a Frenzy cannot be charged, then the warbeast will forfeit movement and action (as per the rules of having to charge and not being able to). (Infernal Ruling)
- If a frenzying warbeast can't reach its charge target (because the charge lane is blocked by terrain, etc) then it will make a failed charge and end its activation. (Locked thread)
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Warbeast"
The following 121 pages are in this category, out of 121 total.