From LOS Warmachine University
| Voltaic Vortex - On a direct hit against an enemy model, before rolling damage push models within 2" of the model directly hit 2" directly toward it in the order you choose.
|| Edit description
Rules Clarification : Voltaic Vortex (Edit)
- This rules text has changed since the original printing, make sure you're using the right version. (Infernal Ruling)
Push - General
- Pushed models do not change their facing.
- Pushed models move at half rate through difficult terrain. Also, Pathfinder doesn't apply during pushes.
- Pushed models stop if they contact anything - a model of any size, or any obstacles or obstructions.
- You don't get free strikes against pushed models, because it is "involuntary movement" and therefore does not count as an advance.
- Pushed models suffer the effects of anything they move through (such as acid clouds).
- If you use a Push vs a charging model (via a free strike for example), this will stop the charge movement (refer core rulebook).
- However, if the pushed model is in melee range of its charge target after the push, then it is considered a successful charge. (Infernal Ruling)
- In that scenario, you measure whether the charging model moved 3" or less excluding the push distance. (Infernal Ruling)
Pages in category "Voltaic Vortex"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.