From LOS Warmachine University
|Place target model completely within 2" of its current location. When Telekinesis targets an enemy model, it is an offensive spell and requires an attack roll. A model can be placed by Telekinesis only once per turn.||Edit this spell template|
Rules Clarification : Telekinesis (Edit)
- Telekinesis is, hands-down, a fantastic utility spell. Here are some general tips applicable to any caster: (Edit)
- Battle Engines can be placed (unlike other huge-based models).
- Enemy model out of your charge range? Move your own model 2" forward. Still too far away? Move the enemy 2" closer. That's a 4" threat range extender!
- Move enemy models 2" straight backwards, so they don't have range to charge/attack you next turn. While you're at it, spin them around so they can't declare charges and so you get the back strike bonus.
- Move models out of your charge lanes, or to open up LOS.
- Move enemy models out of scenario zones.
- Is there an enemy 'jack or 'beast right at the edge of control range? TK them away from their controller so they can't Power Up or manage Fury next turn. Turn them around so they might occasionally frenzy into the enemy lines.
- Is there an enemy unit with most of the troopers right at the edge of formation range? TK the commander away from his troops so they're out of formation.
- Do enemy models get a bonus for being B2B? You can stop that.
- TK your own caster forwards or backwards to be more threatening or more cowardly.
- TK enemy models into range of your passive debuffs (such as Dark Shroud), then gang up on them.
- TK enemy models into hazards to force them to take damage.
- Move friendly models out of melee before they activate, to avoid free strikes.
- Are you using arc nodes? After you're done, cast TK on the node itself to move it back and keep it safe(r) for next turn.
- Or TK the arc node forward before casting offensive spells. This is especially useful if advancing the node those last 2" would trigger something nasty like Garryth2's feat.