From LOS Warmachine University
| Press the Advantage - Target a friendly Faction Trencher unit in CMD range. It gains Swift Hunter for one turn. (Swift Hunter - When this model destroys one or more enemy models with a basic ranged attack, immediately after the attack is resolved it can advance up to 2".)
|| Edit description
Rules Clarification : Press the Advantage (Edit)
Rules Clarification : Swift Hunter and/or Overtake (Edit)
- The free move must be resolved before other abilities that involve attacks (such as Quick Work or Berserk). Refer Step 12 vs 14 in Appendix A.
- This ability does not trigger off special attacks, only basic ones.
- An important difference:
- Swift Hunter can be triggered by any attack, including out-of-activation attacks.
- Overtake only works on attacks during your Combat Action. Even stuff like Impact Attacks won't trigger it.
Blood Boon & Overtake
As of 2019.03, this interaction is only available to Iona the Unseen [Show/Hide]
- Overtake is resolved at Step 12. Blood Boon is resolved at either Step 12 or 14 depending on whether you cast an offensive spell or not.
- You can choose whether to trigger Overtake or Blood Boon first.
- If you decide to cast a spell before resolving Overtake, that's fine. But if you choose an offensive spell, then you've skipped ahead to Step 14 and you've lost your chance to use Overtake.
- (Infernal Ruling for all of the above)
Pages in category "Press the Advantage"
This category contains only the following page.